🍋Dark Cacao x F! Reader

A/N: Cacao is a bit of a manipulative guy in this one. Biding his time until you were broken enough for him to claim. Also size, choking, overstim, and master kinks.

You really, really, really were useless. You were jumpy, startled, on edge. All the time. Your fears were always casted over you like a shadow in the darkness, clinging on to the edge of the wall whilst the moon shined down. Your light in the darkness... Who was it? Well, it was your dear friend, Dark Cacao. He wasn't especially kind, nor did he like anything you did. But he was still a person who cared.

Multiple night after parties you found yourself hyperventilating in his arms. He's just shush you and rub your back. Tonight was no different. There was supposed to be a play, but the second you walked down the hall you noticed looming figures everywhere. Mannequins.

You hated them. Despised them. They used to wrack your mind with warped nightmares as a child due to your father's teasing. And you still hated them. Panic set in as they all seemed to stare at you. You felt like Ib in the lost gallery, being hunted down by figures that shouldn't be alive.

Dark Cacao wasn't here. He wasn't going to be here to save your pathetic mind from working overtime. As anxiety welled up in your chest like an inflated balloon, you turned on your heel and ran right out the door. You felt tears start to spill over your eyes as you quickened pace, boots making loud tapping noises across the pavement.

Everyone in town saw you as some shy, freaky girl who was scared of everything. People you'd never met would stare at you. As you ran down the road you heard the sound of a carriage behind you. Turning around, you swallowed and stepped off to the sidewalk just in time as the driver went hurling past you. Water splashed and just as luck had it, it went all over your jeans and boots.

Wiping away tears and willing more to stop, you shivered and visibly deflated your shoulders. People from across the street were smoking and staring, their eyes illuminated by the street lamps. You bit your lip and hung your head as you started heading home.

Wow. She's stupid.

Isn't that the king's friend? Isn't she like, a commoner?

Scared of everything. Irrational idiot.

I can't believe the king even tolerates her.

She probably whores herself around just so he'll keep her company.

The whispers in your brain kept going as you sniffled. They were right, weren't they? You remembered Dark Cacao telling you that being abused wasn't your fault. It was never your fault, he had said. Why couldn't you believe him...? The sound of another carriage made you clench your jaw as tears flooded your eyes once more.

However, the horses stopped beside you as you turned. Confused, you bit your lip. Is someone going to kidnap me? Mind about to fall into fight or flight, you dug into your pocket to find your pepper spray. However, the door opened first, and Cacao was standing on the first step. "Y/N? What are you doing out in the cold? Are you trying to get sick on me?"

You near burst out into sobs, running up the steps and into his arms. He chuckled, though it was dark to his own ears, and he shut the door. "C'mon, doll. Let's get you to the palace. And stop crying, I hate it," he wiped away your tears, softly smiling back as you.

You kept him in a firm hug, tiny body tightened to his like a tick on a dog. Despite how his hand rand through your hair and he hummed softly, his face was struck with pure hidden motive. A sickly grin grew on his face when you shuffled more into his coat, head leaned into his neck.

Upon arriving to the palace, he offered to help you change. You headed to his room and ended up wearing his own sleepwear; a baggy black tee with some sweatpants. When you wormed your way into his bed, he held you. His arms were wrapped around your waist, your itty bitty frame pressed against his as you softly cried, even in sleep.