Chapter 34: Broken Bones

Heyy I'm back with a new chapter!!

Y'all better spam the comments for me, my fried brain came up with this long-ass chapter 😩😧

I actually finished writing this chapter a few days ago but there was a lot to edit. Anyway, it's finally done!

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share!

☾︎ Maeve ☽︎

I hear the muffled voices coming from
downstairs. The guys, my brothers, Leah and Kayla are sitting in the living room while I still fix the hickeys on my neck.

Talking about the person responsible, Silas is also downstairs probably getting a headache from the guys whose voices are louder than me moaning- I should stop.

I examine the outfit on my body. I'm wearing a beige-like colour shirt with long sleeves, the neckline covering half of my neck and grey jeans.

The outfit comes in handy when almost my whole body is covered in purple marks

I fix my hair with my hands for the last time before heading out of the bedroom.

I walk off the long stairs into the large hall and make my way toward the door of the living room. My right hand comes intact with the cold door handle as I open the door.

A smile tugs on my face when the people in the living room caught my eye, they snap their eyes towards my standing figure and I frown.

Rowan suddenly stands up, heading towards me with an apologetic smile.

Don't tell me he's going to ask me if I'm okay, again-.

"Are you okay?" He questions and I peek over his shoulder towards Silas and the rest but I only receive a couple of shrugs.

I slowly nod, getting used to the question now, "Are you sure?" He asks again and I tilt my head, narrowing my eyes at him.

"Yes, I am. That's the hundred times you've asked me." I chuckle and I'm taken back when he unexpectedly wraps his hands around me in a friendly hug.