Chapter 37: Punches

Hey bitchess! I'm having too much motivation to write- LMFAO.

Also, for anyone confused: Maeve and Ethan are not going to be together as in a relationship! She's just with him so he won't hurt anyone else. 😕

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share!

☾︎ Maeve ☽︎

I take a deep breath before turning my phone on. Tears keep streaming down my face when reading Silas' messages.

-FROM SILAS
Baby, please come back. Please.

-FROM SILAS
I'm sorry for not telling you but please don't do it.

-FROM SILAS
Maeve, don't leave me on delivered. Amore, please don't.

I try my best not to text him back. Instead, I click Ethan's contact, the same number that texted me yesterday.

-FROM ME
Meet me at the meeting spot.

My message is instantly seen like he was waiting for me to message him. I wipe the tears off my face and make my way to the meeting spot in the forest.

My heart hurts, and my eyes are red and puffed. I feel like having a panic attack... But there is no Silas who can comfort me.

A couple of minutes later I stand there, in the middle of the forest leaning against a tree.

I rapidly turn around hearing a brick crack, there he was. The monster that keeps ruining my life; Ethan.

"I told you so," He chuckles, "You're mine now."

I let out a shaky breath, looking down at the ground, "Don't cry, babe. You're too pretty to cry." He takes close steps towards me, his thumb wiping my cheeks.

Just like Silas did.

"Don't touch me," I grit but Ethan looks unbothered, "Don't boss me around, or I'll kill your friends with a snap of my fingers. Understood?" He threatens and I nod.

"Quite pathetic. You really care that much about your so-called friends?" He laughters.

They're my family.

"Yes. I do," I tell him, maintaining eye contact, "That will get you killed." He snaps.

I shrug, "Then I'll die," Everything is better than being with him here.

"Let's go then?" He changes the subject, my body tenses at the idea of me going with him. I have no choice but to obey as I nod.

"See you when you wake up," I frown in confusion but unexpectedly feel a pinch on my arm, my head turns around seeing a syringe being injected into the limb.