Chapter 39: Imaginable

Heyyy, I'm back again. I'm kinda getting concerned about me writing the chapters this fast... But I'm not complaining 😍

Y'all okay so here is why I made Kayla the villain: First, it was just a huge plot twist that I loved. Second, she's based on an ex-friend of mine that also betrayed me... Anyway, forget about those bitches 🤭

Also... I'm having a moment right now 'cause I read all the comments on the recent chapter and yall are so nice and I'm about to cry 🤧

Anyway....

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share! <33

☾︎ Maeve ☽︎

My eyes are shut and I can't appear to open them. My body feels like it has been hit by a bus and my throat is dry.

I can't remember much, the only thing I remember is Kayla- who told me she was an Ambrose.

She hurt me and went away, taking my necklace with her.

Did they leave? Did she tell them that she didn't find me? Am I left with Ethan again?

I'm having an awful headache caused by the many questions rushing through my mind. Anxiety arises when I can't seem to bring myself to open my eyes.

Am I dead?

My body feels fatigued as I can't seem to make my mind stay awake, and like that, I again see black in front of my eyes.

ϟ Silas ϟ

She has been laying in our bed for 3 days now. She sometimes flutters her eyes open but falls asleep again.

I haven't slept since we brought her back. Instead, I've been sitting next to her keeping watch over her health even though Mason got everything she needed.

Seemingly, she hasn't eaten the whole time she was there, cazzo.

"Silas," I stare at the door, my eyes feeling terribly heavy but I don't dare to go and take a rest.

"You've been sitting there for exactly 3 days, take some rest." Rowan sighs as he stands at the doorframe.

Doesn't he get it? I can't fucking rest when she's here, hurting.

"I'll take a rest when she wakes up," I mumble and glare at Rowan as a signal that he shouldn't talk back. He rolls his eyes and nods, turning around and walking away again.