13 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍

┌─────────❍─────────┐

"Fool me twice, shame on me."

└─────────❍─────────┘

Gojo carried the Star Plasma Vessel in his arms as per Geto's instructions while they talked about sending her to the doctor which, in their case, was Shoko

Gojo carried the Star Plasma Vessel in his arms as per Geto's instructions while they talked about sending her to the doctor which, in their case, was Shoko. Amanai Riko had yet to regain her consciousness, so the two were unsure where to bring her.

"Shoko said she'll show the girls around the laboratory today. Pretty sure she's around," you finally interrupted. The two indecisive beings would take ages if no one suggested anything specific.

"Oh? Then le-"

SLAP!

In a snap, Amanai Riko had jumped off the still-dazed Gojo's arms and started yelling, "you jerk! If you want to kill someone so badly, start with yourself!"

Both you and Geto were left flabbergasted. Poor Gojo wasn't even able to turn his infinity on. The two of you held back your laughter out of fear that the "slapped-for-the-first-time" Gojo Satoru The Great would get revenge on you later.

Geto tried calming her down in between his chuckles, but Riko pointed at him too, glaring. "Liar! You look like a liar! And what's with those bangs?!"

A great black cloud visored Geto's eyes, but he remained smiling. You couldn't hold it any more and laughed even louder. "Goodness me, calm down both of you."

"And you! Why are you wearing a curtain over your face? You look most suspicious of all!"

Your lips parted, both shocked and irritated. Everyone who saw your face veil were either curious or amazed. No one really told you you looked suspicious. "Oi, what did you say?," you asked in disbelief, looking at the braided girl incredulously.

"Nice, this is my first experience watching a cat fight."

"Pass me the popcorn, yo."

"None, just fries and burgers."

"Pass it anyway."

You just ignored Gojo and Geto, and raised an eyebrow on the equally challenged Riko. She repeated, "I said you look suspicious!"

"Excuse you and your childish headbands?!"

She gasped. "Not my headbands, you unfashionable aunt!"

"Then not my face veil, you ignorant kid!"

The guys just watched, entertaining themselves. Their irritation disappeared seeing how you seemed to have absorbed it all and was getting into an intense verbal debate with the Star Plasma Vessel about accessories.

"Take that headband off." Your most childish part resurfaced as you played a small prank on Riko. The other, however, didn't take it as a joke and tried resisting your cursed speech. She expectedly failed, so you stuck your tongue out victoriously with your nose stuck up on the air.