chapter 6

Snow town
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

wang yibo and wang Haoxuan were on their way to the village factory area. So Wang yibo thought that he should go one more last time to the factory side Before leaving and getting with the festival and people.

After reaching there he inspected the works and then told workers to leave for their festival, he gave them a holiday for it. He already told workers not to come at for, they are having off and don't have to worry about pay it will have as usual, but workers didn't listen to him, it was not about pay, it just they are really thanked full to wang yibo for agreeing in the project in the village, for there bright future.

Wang Haoxuan tell them to leave because it was already half-day, workers wanted to
Protest but then they saw wang yibo not far standing with Mr. Choi and the village head, so they agreed and left for their festival celebration.

After leaving workers wang Haoxuan went where Wang yibo and Mr
Choi was, they were discussing the project, after discussion wang Haoxuan spoked.

" Why do you guys celebration this festival "

"It's very important for our Village, worship of Lord Buddha for giving us lots of happiness, peace, and health prosperity to us, he is our protector, savior, it just small Thanksgiving to him by celebrating the festival. And we believe that he always vanishes our pain, and sadness.

Wang Yibo who was standing with them didn't say anything, he was just listening. In between talk of the head villager and wang Haoxuan Mr. Choi said

" Mr. Wang we would like to invite you to light the main candle of the temple it will great owner for us if you do, for starting factory in our Village we all are thankful to you so it's a small request to you for this"

" What the timing " wang yibo asked
"5:pm Mr.Wang and thank you so much for agreeing," the Head villager said with a smile.

They discuss for some minutes and left from there.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Wang mansion
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Wang Carman was sitting in her study room while sipping tea and reading a book but then when someone knock on the door.

"Come in hai Peng ", wang Carman said.

" Mam everything is ok there," said hai peng

" Do you got any information about 10 years ago accident?" Wang Carman asked.

" No mam we are still searching about it ", "but there is no information anywhere, it feels like that accident never happened," he Peng said.

Thump