Chapter 2. Luna and Ginny

Nobody's POV

"And Ron, I think you should finish your Potions essay. Or else." Hermione demanded forcefully. Ron grinned sheepishly and ran into the castle, Harry and Hermione following.

"Hello Harry." A dreamy voice said.

"Er-hello-Luna." Harry muttered. He tried to tidy his hair unnoticed, but Ron caught him. He blushed madly, for he had a huge crush on Luna.

Ron smirked. Harry punched him. Hermione glared as Luna walked away.

"RON!" Hermione yelled, punching him.

"What-ow-Hermione-OW-OUCH-HERMIONE-HEY-OUCH!" Ron dodged.

"You're so inconsiderate!" Hermione punched him again. "Can't you see Harry likes her?"

Ron suppressed a smirk.

"RONALD WEASLEY!" Hermione yelled.

"Ok, ok, ok, sorry Harry." Ron muttered.

"Hiya Harry." Ginny passed again. "I handed in your potions essay."

"Yeah." Harry muttered. "Thanks."

Ginny smiled smugly and pretended to kiss him.

Harry was stunned. "What in the world?" He exclaimed as Ginny walked away.

"I think she's trying to reclaim your love." Hermione said.

"Why? I thought we had already decided that um, we weren't going to get together!" Harry said.

"But that was in fifth year, when no one believed you. Now it's the seventh year, where you defeated Voldemort. Now you're all famous and stuff, of course!" Hermione said.

"Ron...you're her brother, how do you feel?" Harry turned to Ron.

"I don't know. She has always been cunning. Kinda like Percy. I don't know, but she's never been exactly happy living in the Weasley family. She wants um-wealth. Maybe it's because we're too- y'know." Ron's voice faltered.

"That's way too much info, Ron." Hermione said. "Don't you dare be ashamed of yourself, and you definitely did not rub off in her!" She added warningly, since Ron looked down. Hermione gave him a peck on the cheek and hurried off to the library.