Chapter 3. Dreams

Harry's POV

I went to bed early that night, thinking about Luna and Ginny.

What was Ginny plotting? Knowing her, she won't be doing anything good. But Luna...so innocent and unknowing, with her beautiful blue eyes and her long, silky blonde hair...

I fell asleep.

The Next Morning

"MATE!" Ron bellowed.

"What the hell Ron!" I shouted, punching his shoulder.

But he was laughing so hard I was rather afraid that he might suffocate.

"RON!" I shouted, and quickly muttered Aguamenti.

Coughing and spluttering, he sat up, still grinning.

"Are-you-mental?" I asked.

"No, it's just that-" he broke into peals of laughter.

"What?"

"You kept muttering "Luna...Luna..." and-and" He couldn't speak. All he could was laugh.

I felt my cheeks turn pinker then sugar quills. Did I really do that? Well, my dream was about her, but-

"HARRY!" Ron shouted, laughing uncontrollably.

"Ron, why are you shouting?" Hermione came down.

"It's nothing just..." I quickly said.

"Humph." Hermione went to change.

Phew.

Transfiguration

"Potter. For the last time, will you pay attention?" Professor Mcgoncgall's sharp voice rang across the room.

"Um-huh?" I blushed furiously. I had been staring at Luna, who was sitting a few desks away.

Mcgoncgall's eyes narrowed and she turned away.

Hermione glared at me. She was exceptionally focused this year, since she said that "Last year we weren't at school!" which I responded with "Isn't fighting the darkest wizard in the wizarding world good enough for you?"

My bruise lasted for a month.