Chapter 4. Ugh

Ginny's POV

"Hey Harry, I was wondering if we could han-" I didn't even finish my sentence when Slughorn came swooping in, congratulating Harry for defeating Voldemort for the millionth time.

Ugh. I turned and went to the Gryffindor common room.

Gryffindor Common Room

I sat in the chair nearest to the fire, watching the glowing embers burn. It was so infuriating how I just dumped him in fourth year. Now he's all rich and famous, every girl in the school will like him. Ugh. I won't stand a chance.

But he's not taken yet...or is he? Let's think... that Hermione Granger is with Ronald, so I don't need to worry about her...who else is close to Harry? Cho? Nah, she's with Davies. 

Luna.

I totally forgot. Luna. How could I? She's close to Harry, and...

That's when I thought of it. I would stalk him. Stalk his very movement...

Speaking of that, I thought, I remembered Ron laughing about something this morning. He mentioned Luna. I better go question him.

In the Great Hall

"Ron, hey Ron!" I shouted. Ronald looked at me curiously.

"Yeah Gin?" He asked.

"What were you laughing about this morning?"

His whole expression changed.

"None of your business." He snapped and returned to his chicken.

"Ronald Weasley!" I snapped. "Tell me!"

"It's about Harry." He mumbled.

"And?"

"Nothing."

"Was it about Luna?" I asked, throwing caution to the winds.

He immediately ran to Hermione and Harry without another word.

I glared at him. I was going to take Harry, no matter what.

Potions

Ah, potions.

Potions.

Why not brew him a love potion?

Love potions were banned. If I wanted to brew one, I'd risk getting expelled. Better not take the risk. And plus, I didn't even want to brew it. It's way too hard.

Ugh.