Chapter 5. The Stalk

Ginny's POV

I woke up early, excited and elated. I crept past my roommate, and quickly snuck in the boy's dormitory. I hid under Ron's bed, where I shoved his socks out of the way. Ugh.

Twenty minutes later, I heard Harry get up. He smacked Ron up and Ron slapped him back sleepily.

"Ow! Ron!" Harry's voice rang across the room.

"Ah, Harry!" Ron said in a fake girly voice.

"Yes?" Harry 'girled' back.

"Been dreaming about Luna last night?"

"W-what no!" Harry said hastily, a bit too quickly.

I heard Ron roaring with laughter.

"Ok, fine, I like her. And I have been dreaming about her." Harry muttered.

I froze.

Harry Potter, the Boy who Lived, the Chosen One, LIKED LUNA LOVEGOOD?

Merlin.

I was so curious that I didn't notice the boys leaving. When I did, I rushed out, only to find that I missed breakfast. Ugh.

I conjured a few sandwiches and tried to find Harry. It wasn't too hard. Every time he went outside, a gaggle of girls would stare at him longingly.

I found him and stepped a few paces behind him, so I could see him but he couldn't see me. He met Ron and Hermione, and started leading them down a rather quiet corridor. There was no way I could hide, so I just muttered a invisibility enchantment and quietly followed him.

"Ouch! Hey Luna!" Hermione bumped into Luna. I just couldn't stand Luna now. Harry liked her!

"Hello Hermione." Luna murmured in her usual dreamy tone. "Hello Ron, Harry." She smiled at them.

I noticed Harry was doing his very best to flatten his hair, and he was blushing so furiously you've thought he was a radish. I looked at Luna closely. Her cheeks were a pale pink, so she was blushing too. She was looking in Harry's direction, smiling at him.

What the hell?

She like him. And he liked her. Soon they would confess and then... I was so angry I didn't notice the invisibility charm fading and soon, they could see my shoes.

"Harry, you got someone behind you." Luna said.

I jumped at ran back out of the corridor, but I made sure that I would stalk Harry and Luna from then on.

Ugh.