Chapter 16. WHAT THE HELL?

Luna's POV

Harry lead me to the Gryffindor Common Room. I had just been struck unconscious with a spell of Ginny's, and I was rather shaky.

"It's okay Luna, you're safe." Harry muttered softly to me.

"I-I know... what spell was that?" I asked?

"Don't know. I think it was a curse." Harry replied. He glanced at Hermione, who shrugged.

Gryffindor Common Room

Harry led me to the warmest spot next to the fire. Hermione rushed in suddenly, holding a thick book and out of breath.

"I-I found this..." Hermione wheezed, and sat down next to Ron.

"What?" I asked.

She brandished the book. It was tattered and broken. I could just make out the cover:

Dark Curses: A Guide to The Secrets

We all gasped in shock.

"And guess what I found." Hermione said shakily. It was clear that she was distressed. Ron put an arm around her, but his brow was furrowed.

Hermione opened a page. She scanned through it, and then gestured to some words.

Languidus: Can make target collapse for eternity, only to be awakened by the Awakening Spell (See Page 394)

"E-eternity?" I stuttered. So I could have been unconscious for eternity if it wasn't for the watching crowd. This was the first time I was glad that there was people surrounding me.

"That is dark." Ron broke the silence.

"You damn right it is! Ron, Ginny Weasley could be a Dark Witch!" Harry shouted hysterically.

"W-what...b-but she's my sister... she can't... she won't... she..." Ron couldn't even speak properly.

"I know Ronald, but sometimes it's your closest that turns out to be your greatest enemies." I said. I was still shaken.