Chapter 36-40

monsters
  Early in the morning, the eagle clan heard a burst of high-pitched eagle cries.
  In the blue sky, a group of eagles lined up in two rows. Their claws were holding their prey, and they happily soared in the sky. The female eagles cheered on the ground, looking auspicious.
  This is the tradition of the eagle family. Every time the males come back from hunting, they will show off their strength, while the females wait for them to dedicate food to themselves, with happy smiles on their faces.
  Qi Gu just finished eating a prey, and the blood on her mouth has not been wiped off. She saw Ling Jiu standing not far away with empty hands, and a calculation flashed in her eyes.
  She twisted her sturdy waist like a walking ball and walked in front of her, pretending to be surprised and screaming, "Foreign female, you don't have food!"
  The loud voice, like a cloud-piercing rock, quickly attracted After the attention of the other clansmen, the males who were still holding the prey in their claws were about to distribute the prey to Ling Jiu, when the females glared coldly and lowered their claws, looking helpless.
  "Yeah, it's true Disia, he doesn't care about bringing you back, it seems that you are not that important in his mind."
  That voice was really ironic.
  Ling Jiu couldn't sleep due to the noise of their eagle cries, but when she wanted to go out for a walk, she was targeted again?
  It seemed that they had forgotten how she treated Melissa yesterday.
  Ling Jiu took out his ears, opened his mouth and asked, "You guys are very busy?"
  Qi Gu's ugly eyes flashed a smug look, "For a female from a foreign race, if there is no male in our Eagle Clan to send food, it means that the female is isolated by the tribe. Now , they want to drive out the Eagle Clan."
  "So what?" Ling Jiu had already guessed what she was doing.
  "Even if you are Disia's spouse, this rule can't be broken."
  After Qi Gu said this, the surrounding Eagles nodded in agreement.
  Ling Jiu's face was calm from beginning to end, neither arguing nor paying attention to their provocations.
  In her eyes, they were just a bunch of poor people.

Why do you feel sorry for them? Because the brain is not good!
  Seeing that she didn't respond, Qi Gu thought she was frightened by herself, and those ugly eyes were even more ecstatic, she cleared her breath and pretended to be serious: "Female of the foreign race, you injured Erqi and Melissa yesterday. Let’s forget about it, you should go down the mountain, our Eagle Clan does not welcome you.”
  The females of the Eagle Clan also nodded their heads badly, “That’s right, hurry down and go back to your herd.”
  Still rejecting her like that ? ...
  Ling Jiu thought that they would be more or less afraid of her after all the trouble yesterday, but now it seems that she thinks too much.
  After she was thinking about waiting for her little black snake to recover, how should she punish the group of eagles who provoked her?
  As your own poison pet for the first time, of course you can't be too weak, you must have the momentum to deter all directions!
  Why not make them all ugly?
  Well...they seem ugly enough.
  Or let it get under their skirts?
  What if the little black snake can't stand their anger and gets fainted by the smell?
  Ling Jiu was so tangled, and if it really couldn't be done, he just took a bite of it all by himself.
  Dixia came out of the thatched hut and saw this scene, a group of females surrounded Ling Jiu, but Ling Jiu turned his eyes absent-mindedly, not knowing what he was thinking.
  He frowned, he already understood something in his heart, he waved to Ling Jiu from a distance, and said loudly: "Female, the meat is ready, come and eat." The
  proud females heard Di West Asia's words showed a crack on his face.
  Did Dixia actually roast meat for this foreign female?
  He is the king of the Eagle Clan!
  Qi Gu's face turned pale, and yin and yang snorted strangely, "Dixia actually hunts by herself? What a joke!"

The females present didn't quite believe it either, and they all shouted to see what the barbecue looked like, and walked mightily towards Disia's residence.
  When I saw the fresh meat and barbecued meat hanging in the thatched hut, I couldn't control my astonishing eyes, and swallowed hard.
  "Wow, a lot of meat!" Someone immediately exclaimed.
  "Is this the barbecue? It's so fragrant, it looks delicious."
  "Dixia is too powerful, isn't it?" "As expected
  of the king of our Eagle Clan."
  Among the females, Qigu's face was the brightest. It's not good- looking, and there is a cold light in her eyes, she can't tell whether it's jealousy or envy, "
  I have cheapened this foreigner female for nothing." Ling Jiu glanced suspiciously at Qi Gu, feeling that she was very hostile to herself. Know where he offended her.
  She didn't see her angry when she stepped Erqi under her feet. If Dixia hadn't asked her to take Erqi's uncle away before she left, she really couldn't see that Qigu and Erqi were in a relationship.
  But every time she faced Disiah, her vicious eyes were filled with hatred, even... resentment?
  These two words popped out in Ling Jiu's mind involuntarily.
  She has never been in love, and she has always been weak in love, but she has a pair of eyes that can see through the soul. If she guessed correctly, Qigu should be interested in Dixia, but Dixia rejected her.
  What a thunderstorm!
  Ling Jiu said that she didn't understand, Qigu can be Dixia's mother at her age.
  "Wang, it's not good, it's not good, Clayney's cub... is dead!"
  A male rushed in angrily, sweating on his forehead, bent over panting, his hands resting on his knees Breathless on his knees.
  Disia's expression froze, and a deep pain flashed in her long and narrow peach blossom eyes.