04: Scepticism

(Chapter - 4)

Yera was sitting in the corner of the small cellar, with her legs crossed, tapping on the floor impatiently, as if planning out a way to escape this enormous place.

"Shoo away! Pathetic mosquitoes..." Yera grumbled while swatting her hands, causing the guards standing outside her cellar to laugh at her.

"I don't know why sir didn't kill her yet." The guard mumbled to his companion.

"You are right, sir isn't the person who tends to stay calm after this much humiliation." His companion responded back causing Yera to snort and reply "It's because your sir is a scaredy-cat who can't even kill a fly." "Whatever floats your boat, Ms. Yera." The guard grinned.

"Be thankful to god that I am in the cellar, or I would have ripped your hair off the skull." Yera commented while boring holes at him. "I wish I could kill her, framing her to be killed during an encounter." The guard told his companion, leading him to chuckle. "Sir has strictly warned us not to hurt her even if she tries escaping from here." "That's strange though..." The guard mumbled in confusion.

"How dare you plan my murder in front of me, huh?" Yera spoke loudly, standing up, trying to force herself out of the cellar by pushing the metal bars. "Don't overreact, miss." The guard glared at her causing Yera to make her way back to her place knowing this behaviour could only lead her to trouble.

"Miss Yera, I have got the meal for you." Sakura made her way into the cellar with a golden dish in her hand, crouching down on her knees, smiling at Yera.

"S-Sakura?" Yera mumbled in shock, backing off. "G-Go away from here! I don't need any food!" Yera glared at her, spatting the words in high discontentment. "You are a total psycho! Dare you come near me!" Yera stood up, stomping her feet.

"Yera, I am not Sakura, I am Yakura, her twin." Yakura stated with a gloomy face.

"So, are you even more crazier than your sister, huh?" Yera stared at her in rage.

"No, it's that, she is an abnormal being. We both knew it from the start, so we could dodge her attacks off easily as we were trained in martial arts." Yakura told her. "What do you mean by 'we'?" Yera inquired her, causing Yakura to grin. "Me and Heeseung, we are siblings." Yakura beamed at her. "What? But you are a total angel!" Yera gasped in surprise. "No, Heeseung is an angel indeed." "But it doesn't take him much time to be a devil once you trigger him..." Yakura stated in monotone, causing Yera to gulp in fear.

"Now eat your meal!" Yakura scolded her in a polite way. "Yakura, I don't feel well. I don't wish to eat right now." Yera mumbled while laying down on the floor, feeling uncomfortable. "Okay dear, but do tell me when you wish to eat. Inform the guards whenever you need my assistance." Yakura instructed her and left the cellar, passing her a comforting smile.

»»---------------------►

"Brother, do you really wish to keep her in the cellar? She seems too frail." Yakura asked his brother who sat on his bed, playing games on the console, not concerned about Yera. "Yes, let her rot there. She deserves it. Let that girl compensate for her sins." Heeseung said while concentrating on the screen. "Okay, I am leaving." Yakura departed from his room not before banging the door harshly, causing Heeseung to flinch and lose the game.

"Damn! She is angry." Heeseung chuckled lazily before tossing the console on the other side of the bed, rubbing his pale yellow eyes in frustration, heading towards the mirror to comb his yellow locks.

"Why can't I kill her?" Heeseung questioned himself while gazing at his reflection in the mirror.

To be continued...

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me!

Stay healthy, stay happy and stay tuned for the updates>>

❤️❤️❤️