Chapter 51-60

Di Xia was embarrassed when his own clan saw him, and You Qi Ling Jiu turned his face away in disgust. The sentence 'You are too young' appeared in his mind, his face flushed red, and he covered his wings with shame and annoyance. Live in your own private parts.
  Damn white wolf, so insidious, he must do it on purpose, the purpose is to make him make a fool of himself in front of Ling Jiu and his clan!
  Disia glared at him with gritted teeth, so angry that she was about to vomit blood.
  Carlos casually walked in front of him, his eyes drooping at the hidden part he covered with his wings, and said coolly: "Cover it so that the sparrows can't see it."
by the sparrow? Is it in your way?"
  Carlos slightly raised the arc, and said casually: "Be careful that the sparrow sees it as a caterpillar and takes it away."
  Disia shouted angrily . Said: "What if it is seen

  Carlos slightly raised the arc, and said casually: "Be careful that the sparrow sees it as a caterpillar and takes it away."
  "..."
  Disia's face was completely black Down, the long and narrow peach blossom eyes lit up with anger.
  He was considered small by Ling Jiu before, but now he is actually called a caterpillar!
  No wonder Ling Jiu has been thinking about him all the time. It turns out that these two people are simply a nest of snakes and rats. There is no worst, only worse. It's just pity for him, the Eagle King.
  "King, what about the vultures?" The   eagles pointed to the vultures who had fallen to the ground with severely damaged wings, and their faces were filled with excitement.
  The vultures gave them a blank look, and there was disdain in their dark eyes.
  If it wasn't for these Eagles flying all the time, would they have been chasing so badly?
  The vultures' wings were sore when they flew, and the eagles started to take action, knocking them down in a few rounds. If they didn't look like they wanted to kill them, they wouldn't surrender.
  The vultures have been at ease for a long time, and they are actually very afraid of death in their bones.
  Disia was frustrated at Carlosey, and he just forgot his unhappiness just now and took out the momentum of the Eagle King and said to the vultures: "Vultures, are you willing to admit what happened to the spirit stone now?".

  Although the vultures He was defeated, but he was still dissatisfied with the Eagle Clan in his bones.
  "What if we lose? Does it mean that we know what happened to Lingshi? If you want to wrong people, you need to find a good reason. Who knows what happened five hundred years ago? Some of your Eagles have lived for five hundred years. Years?"
  Dixia is not good at quarreling, and seeing their attitude is so arrogant, she can't help but get angry, "You stop the sophistry, otherwise I will burn all your vultures with a torch!"
  "Dixia, what do you mean? Why? We should bear what our ancestors did? Don't say we don't know what the spirit stone is used for, even if we know how can you be patient with me?"
  This tone is not ordinary arrogance, beating to death without confessing.
  Disia originally brought her clan to the vultures to seek justice, but now that justice has not been obtained, she will be mad at these shameless vultures, and he said viciously: "Get your elders, or I will kill your entire clan. !"

Theruthless and ferocious voice made the noisy vultures instantly quiet, and after a while, two naked males walked out with the support of several males.
  They glanced at the Eagle Clan and were not surprised at all. It seemed that they should have been hiding in the dark for a long time.
  "I'm the elder of the vulture clan, what do you have to do with me?"
  Disia looked at the two naked people, and there was no doubt about him in his eyes, because the elder of the vulture clan could not wear animal skins. To accept the baptism of returning to nature, this life must be naked to death.
  Dixia didn't intend to talk nonsense with them, her eyes showed the ferocious nature of the Eagle Clan, "Old bald man, I don't have the patience to listen to your repeated explanations and do not understand the facts. Now, just one sentence, you admit that we are good to talk, if you don't admit me Kill your entire clan!"