🍋Espresso x Male! Reader

You'd never been much for communal life. A loving family, friends, all that. No. Not at all. You were a tall, fit bookworm with a passion for silence and peace. Your days were spent at the library, studying and reading. Your reading glasses were brinked via the edge of your nose as you flipped page after page.

A lot of people liked to call you Zhongli. He was some ancient warrior guy from some game. You wore just about the same suit as him, and your height was a near rival to his. Maybe that was why? Also your genuinely quiet nature. Today was a bit different, though. You found yourself in a cafe, your book nestled in one hand whilst you sipped a mocha in the other.

There'd been a man across the barista table staring at you. He had thick eyelashes and a deep complexion, wavy hair and thin framed glasses. You stared back for a moment before returning to Aragon. Your eyes adjusted to the page again. It was peaceful for a while. Then someone tapped your shoulder. You looked up, blinking. The man from earlier was staring down at you.

"Mind if I join you?" He asked. Damn, dude sounded like a twink...

You shook your head and sipped at your coffee, returning to reading. He sat down and studied your face and hands from across, eyes lingering on your face a bit too long. What was he doing? Trying to judge your looks or something?

"Do you mind?" You asked, shutting the book. He softly smiled, a grin that belonged to a lazy sunday afternoon. "Im sorry. You've got an etiquette profile... You remind me of someone.... Ah! I know! You're like Madeline cookie; just more clean cut and thinner."

Madeline? The Vanilla warrior? You blinked and took off your glasses, exhaling. "I thank you for the flattery. However, I do have a book series to finish within a week. So, what is the point of you sitting with me?" He closed his eyes, as if thinking. "Well. You look rather... Pent up. I was supposing you'd entertain me and let me help you."

His boot shuffled up the side of your pantleg as your palms sweated. A hookup? Seriously? Gritting your teeth, you shook your head. "I'd rather not. Your beauty is unrivaled, but I'm a man of simple pleasure. I don't need a... Fuck buddy."

So you said.

××××××

The young man cried out from his place on the table. He was pressed down, chest facing away from you. Your cock was deep within his tight little body, your own chest flush against his back. His hand had clutched desperately to your own, pants and moans leaving the tiny male's mouth.

This was your third... Study session. It wasn't even so much as pleasurable to you, but you had to keep Espresso around. He admired your sexual skills. You realized your loneliness and needed a friend. And he was a closeted submissive sex maniac who saw you only as a thing he could fuck. Sure, you knew this was straight up toxic. But you needed him. He panted heavily as you continued your slow, rough thrusts.

He was cumming within minutes, your own cock twitching as you pulled out. You never bothered to finish. He got what he wanted and now you would get what you wanted. "Wash up, Espresso. I'll make us some tea. Feeling up for Harry Potter?" He sighed and shook his head. "Actually, Y/N, I have to go meet someone in about thirty minutes..."

Your throat burned, mouth drying as you faked a smile. "That's alright. See you next week then, I guess." As the man redressed and paid his dues, you went upstairs to scream into your pillow.

××××××

It'd been nearing the time of the week for Espresso to show up. However, today was odd. he wasn't at the cafe. Rather, nobody was, except for you and some man in a kimono. Your eyebrow perked. Was he planning something or some shit? You walked up to the counter and asked for Espresso, but the man chuckled. "Oh, dear. He's on vacation with his boyfriend. Didn't he tell you?"