twenty six

Gojo sighed as he stared above him, he tapped his chest while trying to create his own song but would fail miserably but could care less.

"Norie..."he called out.

"Baby...where would you be right now?"he asked himself.

He sighed and put his hands behind his head and leaned back, blew out raspberries and then smiled.

"You probably miss me as much as I miss you, but I miss you more"

Gojo places a hand over his eyes as if his blindfold wasn't enough and chuckled.

"I'm imagining that you're... fighting, yeah and assuming you're protecting the life out of Megumi. Let's see...if I left in October 31st...it would be around days or weeks that I've been gone... You're probably doing great!"

He uncovered his eyes and said "but if it's night right now, then maybe you're at your apartment, cleaning around, then eating your sushi that you keep a stash in your fridge, shower, watch some TV..."

Gojo stayed quiet until he spoke.

"At that point we would bang but since I'm not their, you're probably sleeping now..."

"I know you're doing great, I'll see you when I'm out of here. Then I'll get to see your beautiful smile..."

He sighs again as he had a light smile on his face.

"We'll see each other again...my infinity..."

5 years ago

"Norie!"

Gojo crashed into her and her body slammed into the wall making her yell out in pain.

"What the hell Gojo-Are you free tonight?"he cut her off

Nori stared at him blankly while rubbing the back of her head.

"So?"he says still smiling.

"Yes Gojo, I'm free. Now, back up"She says.

"Great! Because tonight will be the most romantic night you will ever experience in your life! I just know it, so please leave Megumi with Yaga and dress up the most gorgeous way possible, even though you already are, and I'll take you to our favorite destination in the whole world!"Gojo rambled out.

"Wow, what's the occasion?"Norie asks while having a light smile

"The only reason I'm planning this soiree for you is because I want to show you that I love you and care about you."Gojo explained with exaggeration.

"But you say it to me all the time-8pm!"He cut her off and walked away.

Norie sighed and smiled.

∆∆∆∆∆

Later that night, Norie took Megumi to Yagas apartment but he had a small look in his face saying that he didn't want to leave her but Gojo being Gojo he said :

"You see her everyday, your 11 and still need your mommy? Grow up" and used his finger to slide Megumi inside the apartment door by his forehead.