꧁ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗: 𝙱𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙾𝚞𝚝 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚍 ꧂

꧁ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ꧂

"YOUR GREAT PLAN IS A DINNER?"
Skyler questioned Elijah and Klaus who stood in front of her now at the new Mikaelson home that she and Kol had yet to be invited to.

"Our great plan is getting that coffin back." Klaus corrected sternly, "Do you know where it is?"

Skyler shook her head, "They haven't told me much since..." She trailed off, shaking her head once more as she looked down, fiddling with the ring on her middle finger, it wasn't her own but rather the ring she wore around Mystic Falls. The Salvatore ring. It had been her first daylight ring however after receiving her first engagement ring from Kol, she buried it in a box. She had to dig it out when she came back to town. She hated how it looked and felt on her hand.

Elijah looked at her curiously, "Since?"

Skyler sighed, looking up, "Since they found out I wasn't compelled by Klaus, that I willingly followed him around on his hunt."

____________

"Get dressed." Damon told her as he walked into Skyler's room while she was laying down on the bed relaxing with a book in her hands, "Wear something fancy."

Skyler snorted, shaking her head, "No thanks."

"It wasn't a question." He said, "Elijah and I have scheduled a very old-fashioned sit down with you, Stefan and Klaus." He told her as she looked up from the book as if suddenly interested, "I say go with something red. Makes you look all villainy."

"Klaus isn't gonna make a deal just because you and Elijah planned some sit-down." She said as she set her book aside and sat up.

"He doesn't have to. All we're doing is buying some time to get that coffin he holds so close open." Damon explained as she walked over to her closet to find something to wear.

"So that's your plan?" Skyler asked, looking over at him with an arched brow, "Stall the big bad?"

"Not my fault Stefan decided to go all villain on his hybrids and got rid of a lot of our options." He responded, sitting down backward on her vanity chair.

"And you woke up another original who probably hates us to help him out?" Skyler questioned as she flipped through her dresses.

"Hey, undaggering him was smart." He said defensively, "After what Klaus did to him, he'll be in vengeance mode. It's perfect."

At least it should have been. However, they didn't know about Mikaelson's secret weapon. Her.

"There's nothing smart about trusting him or stalling Klaus. The last time you trusted Elijah, he went against you to save him." She pointed out, "He will always choose his family over anyone else."

"Well with the way you've been acting, I trust him about as much as I trust you." Damon responded.

Skyler looked at him raising a brow, "What have I done?"

"You want me to get the list out?" He replied, she scoffed.

"Whatever, just get out so I can get dressed for this little 'sit-down.'"

____________

Damon reached up, ringing the doorbell as Stefan and Skyler stood behind him. Soon enough, Elijah came to the door.

"Niklaus, our guests have arrived." He called over his shoulder.

"Skyler, Damon, Stefan. Elijah tells me, you seek an audience." Klaus said, "Very bold. Let's discuss the terms of our agreement like civilized men" He looked at Skyler and reluctantly added, "And women, shall we?"