twenty three

He blinked several times, trying to absorb the gruesome scene in front of him, "Wow" he uttered

"Wow indeed, Silver." I gave him a lopsided smile.

"Who are you?" he questioned, genuinely confused. I just smiled at him and went inside the room, my victim was peacefully resting in. 

Silver entered behind me and I could feel his eyes observe my movements.

"Goodbye." I whispered to the almost dead man on the bed, probably enjoying the show.

I placed the burnt end of my cigarette on his skin, where I had poisoned him, and instantly, his skin set alight. 

He was on fire. 

Sorry, wrong. 

I am on fire. 

I smirked at at my act and turned around to see Silver unaffected now. I raised a brow at him and he just sighed, "I've seen the extremity." 

I almost snorted at that, "You think that was extreme?" 

I walked out of the room, leaving the burning man alone. "Oh honey, no." I licked my lips, "This is nowhere near the heights I can reach." 

"The sky is the limit." I kissed my teeth at the satisfying screams I could hear from inside the room. 

I had to go back to the mansion, and moreover, not only the Ferrari cousins were arriving tomorrow, even papa was returning back from Russia and I'm pretty sure that Rian will be the first one to announce my absence to everyone else. 

I have successfully been ignoring the information about my stay at the Ferrari mansion. They have no idea about it and I don't know what they'll do once they get to to know who my real family is. 

As much as I know them, Raif is surely going to declare a war.

I walked out of the bar from the back door, receiving a few winks and flirtatious smiles.

Walking to the spot I parked Inferno at, I ran my hand through my hair, exasperated with everything.

"Electra." he called out my name. I smirked internally, knowing his reaction. Turning around I saw him running his hand through his hair. 

Copy Cat.

"Yes?" I raised my brow at him. 

"Astrea Rose Ferrari, the infamous Electra?" he questioned, narrowing his eyes, walking towards me. 

"Got a high IQ, Silver." I mocked him, enunciating his assassin name. 

"Nerd in the light, Silver in the dark?" I poked my tongue in the inside of my cheek. 

"The pot calling the kettle black?" he smiled slightly, standing right in front of me, his brown curls shining under the street light, muscles accentuating through his tight t-shirt as he crossed his arms.