𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐓 - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍

requested by fandom_freek13 "you'll do amazing, y/n""i'm just so nervous

"you'll do amazing, y/n"
"i'm just so nervous..."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

YOUR POV:
My heart was beating so loud, I could practically hear it. Butterflies filled my stomach but it wasn't the good kinda ones. I peeked out the stage and saw- probably thousands of people waiting for me. "Y/n?" I heard a voice behind me, i turned to see Jayla Walton. My best friend.

The Waltons were like my second family, Javon was my boyfriend, Jayla and Jaden were my best friends, Daelo is like a little brother while DJ and Jessica were a mother and father figure. My family didn't really support my singing career that much, but it didn't mean they weren't proud. The Waltons just showed it more.

"Jay, i'm nervous.." i mumbled and she rubbed my back. "You'll be fine, I promise" she reassured and soon Javon rushed over to me and hugged me. "Are you excited?!" He asked happily but then he took in the look on my face and his smile dropped. "Hey, if you're nervous, just know you'll do amazing, Y/n. The rest of us are right here for you" he explained, pulling me closer to him by my hips.

Jayla must've walked off cause i looked where she was stood and she was no longer there. I looked up at Javon and he rested his forehead on mine. "I'm just so nervous..." I whispered, looking away. His hand went up to my cheek, gently caressing it. "Hey, look at me" he murmured and i did.

"It's completely normal to be nervous, okay? I felt like this at sneaker con too. But once you're out there, you'll enjoy every minute. I promise you." He reassured and smiled at me. I smiled back and hugged him, my head on his shoulder. "I love you, Wanna" I mumbled and i felt him kiss my head. "I love you more, Y/n. Come on." He spoke before taking my hand and dragging me to the others.

When we got to them, Daelo, Jayla and Jaden jumped and hugged me. "You're gonna do great Y/n!" Daelo exclaimed happily. "Everyones gonna love you" Jayla spoke up next then Jaden. "We're proud of you, Y/n/n" he said with a grin. I nodded and smiled gratefully, DJ and Jessica gave me a hug.

But soon, someone who I worked with came out and she grinned at me. "It's time!" She spoke enthusiastically, i sent her a nervous look then back at the Waltons who gave me a thumbs up. The lady gently dragged my away, she fixed my hair a little then I stepped onto the stage, receiving many cheers and screams from fans.

It was overwhelming but i kept what Javon said in mind, his voice was stuck in my head and it kinda helped. I sang the songs i wrote, everyone else screaming, singing and shouting along to them. I sang 'Good 4 U' 'Traitor' 'Favourite crime' ' deja vu' and 'Brutal'. Good 4 U and Brutal seemed to be most people's favourite, i loved that cause they were mine too.

At the end of the show, i was extremely exhausted. Javon met up with me back stage and he took me into a huge hug, i hugged him back with a smile and laughed when he kissed all over my face. "IM SO PROUD OF YOU!!" He yelled happily, swaying me side to side. "I love you" he whispered afterwards.

I kissed him, it was a quick and sweet one. "I love you more. thank you for being here, Wanna" I replied, cupping his cheeks as he smiled down at me. The rest of the Waltons soon came over and congratulated me and told me how proud they were. Daelo asked me for singing lessons, how could I refuse?

The Waltons were the best family figure ever, i loved each one of them and they've been supporting me since day one. Javon never left my side and I didn't leave his, it was a promise by both of us that we never would. I was forever grateful for not just Javon, but the others too. I love them all.