~ chapter 25 ~

"She's a fighter and she can live happily even without you" Remembering Mina's words Taehyung drive faster. "I want you to feel useless and guilty that's why I let you know this all"

"Damn" Taehyung cursed as he hit the stirring wheel... Mina succeeds in making Taehyung feel useless as he feels angry with himself.

After all, we can't underestimate a psychology doctor, who's good at manipulating.

y/n pov

I'm walking back home as I went for an inspirational speech. It's already a bit dark I should hurry home to make dinner. After talking with Mina I promise myself I won't drink again...

Coz I don't want to get wasted and run on the streets. I have soo much on my mind that I asked Jean to take care of the bakery as I was gone. Jean is a good kid he listens to me obediently... If Just his father may not a drinker. Their family is perfect But I heard from Jean that his mother applied for divorce.

I hope everything will be fine. Yes, the inspirational speech is about 'TIME' we just need to wait. As I was walking peacefully out of nowhere a black Mercedes come and stopped beside me...

"Taehyung!?" I look at Taehyung confused as he comes to me hurriedly "hey!! what hap_" he hugged me.

"T_Taehyung!!!" I try to push him but I hear soft sobs. "Taehyung, are you crying!?" for the first time, I don't want to push him. I slowly wrapped my arms around him...

"Tae" I caressed his huge back with my bit small arms. his muscular body is huge, heavy but I try to hold him. "Tae, what happened!?"

"y_y/n, I_I love you so so so much" hearing his words my heart clinched, I gulp down my saliva as I feel choking pain in my throat... I don't know but whenever Taehyung is around me I feel my throat throbbing in pain. It's hard for me to even breathe...

I slowly pushed him, and then I see his teary eye and puffy cheeks. I sigh slowly and wipe his tears. "Let's go home" I intertwined my fingers with his as we both walk to his car. I open the passenger seat door, and softly pushed him inside...

I started the car after sitting in the driver's seat... I don't know why he's crying and coming to me running. I won't ask for the reason but when he comes to me crying I will always give my shoulder for him to lean on even though I don't like his presence around me.

I can feel Taehyung looking at me. He put his left hand on my thigh but I didn't refuse it. I just continue to drive and he just sits there with his red eyes, and puffy cheeks while caressing my thigh, looking into my soul

I pull over the car. Then we both come inside as Taehyung also become a kid with twins. he started to smile again as he play with them...

His boxy smile I love it... I smile looking at the three kids. I went to my room, and after taking my clothes I made my way to the bathroom for a shower.