The Devil In The Angel

A sequel to Bloody Iman

For months Iman and Rudy dated, in secret of course. Iman was opposed to the idea of spilling the beans. She wants the relationship to remain hidden and unknown. Not sure why she wanted that but Rudy only obliged his girlfriend's petition.

Rudy goes to SRT Cyberaya right next to Alilicia's school.Are the two a couple? That is a story for a different time. Iman often waits for Rudy at the secondary school's gate. Usually Rudy comes out alone or with a random male classmate who most likely is just a kid who might be querying about a subject.

Today however there is a girl, a very hot chick as one would say. Clinging on Rudy like some bug. Iman hates bugs and Iman definitely hates her. The girl kept on flirting while walking alongside Rudy who simply ignores the meaningless woos from his school's "Miss Hot Gal"

Iman just watched from a distance with an evident scowl plastered on her face. It's not everyday you get to see a scowling Iman that's for sure! Once Rudy reached the gate and was gonna make his way to Iman, the older female who followed Rudy blocked his path.

"Babe, come on let's go for lunch. I'm famished" she said with an annoying attitude.

"Sorry but I have lunch with this girl here, my girlfriend" Rudy decline politely as possible, gesturing to Iman who just stood nearby. Faking a friendly but nervous smile.

"Augh this kid? She looks like a stick in a school uniform. She doesn't look attractive like me!" The older girl striked a pose which to Iman vomited internally. "A dirty slut like you should be in night clubs instead. Or better.... A grave" Iman thought to herself, indulging the possibilities of the multitude of methods to "teach" her a lesson.

"I'm sorry but this "stick" you speak of is my girlfriend and I love her". Rudy argues but more politely, maybe the person he's arguing with is a female. That or because they are still in front of the school gate and he doesn't want to attract unwanted attention.

"Ugh fine then I'll just come with you in your little date then" she spoke, stubborn as hell.

"Fine then, let's go" this time it was Iman's turn to speak up. The three went off to Mamak Maju.

"So my name is Judy The Third and I am the hottest gal in these parts. Nice to meet you "stick"" Judy mocked Iman but she wasn't fazed, now in secure territory she puts up her shy, but modest facade. One that she only uses in situations like these. Other times she just goes possesive, dominating but sweet when alone with Rudy.

"So what do you all want?" one of Alicia's uncle, Rahul came to write down their orders.

"Our usual and-"

"some hot coffee too" Iman briskly added. She seems quite energetic all of the sudden.

"I'll have chicken chop. I don't eat these low standard local food" said Judy arrogantly. Rahul rolled his eyes. He then went to place the order at Razman who was in charge of the cooking.

"So how's your day?" Judy asked with her usual annoying attitude whom Iman disgust to the core.

Soon enough their food arrived. RudyMan having Maggie Goreng with eggs and Judy with chicken chop. They ate in silence, finally Rudy can rest his hearing reseptors. Judy is one annoying woman or girl-or whatever she is.

"Shall we go now?" Iman queried. The two nodded and they left. Iman decided to bring home the hot coffee in her steel water bottle.

They walked around the city, trying to bore Judy so they can proceed to the Academy. Iman saw an alleyway and gave a signal for Rudy to go ahead while she distracts Judy. Rudy told Judy he needs to go to the toilet so he ran, faking his need to relieve of his pressure. Judy then just sighed rudly while she stood next to Iman.

"So how long have you two been dating huh? I doubt he'll stay with you for long. Men like hot ladies like me. You and your hijab don't stand a chance." she mocked the Kombat agent. Adding fuel to the fire.

"Atleast I am not a dumb bimbo slut like you" spat Iman who was at her breaking point. This angered Judy and she clutched her hands on Iman's hijab with her teeth gritted.

"Don't you call me that! I am a woman of dignity" Judy argued back.

"You may not have lost your dignity but you have lost your LIFE!!" Iman swiped her oppoment's feet and swiftly elbowed Judy right at the jaw. She fell down and broke a tooth.

"HOW DARE YOU!!!" She was furious, Iman did a number on her beauty and she will have her revenge.

Iman swiftly ran into the alleyway, Judy was quick to follow and was catching up due to her being taller and have longer legs. Iman turned right, so did her pursuer. The moment Judy turned the corner it was a dead end and the hijabed girl is nowhere to be seen. She called Iman a coward. Soon enough Iman came from behind and jabbed her shoulder with a large piece of broken glass. Red liquid began to stain the bimbo's school uniform. Judy's scream was unheard, Iman stuff her mouth with a very very filthy cloth presumably from the large garbage bin in the alley.

"So you think you're tough? Just so you know I can kill you the moment you have your dirty hands on my boyfriend" Iman whispered, at Judy's ear with pure hatred and malice. This sent shivers down the older female's spine.

"Why I didn't kill you earlier? I don't want Rudy to see it, he may be a tough man but he's still afraid of gore... Hehehehee you're so fc#king a punchable or if you don't understand sophisticated words, infuriating ya'know?" Iman flashed a grin of insanity, now terror-strucked Judy shivered.

"Now let's have some..... fun shall we?" dragging her panicking prey deeper into the alleyway, the older girl struggled as Iman tied her up with more clothes and ropes she finds in the garbage.

"Iman took out a knife and slashed Judy's left cheek, blood dripping from her wound as she tries to scream for help but her luck ran out, as soon as she tries to scream Iman kicked her abdomen hard. The hijabed girl then continues to cut and slit her victim on every part of the body but avoiding the neck so Judy will last longer.

"Augh I'm bored and I am late for something. "Oh well I can always find other people to "play" with hehehehe" Iman then slit Judy's throat without mercy and with a huge grin, she watched her victim slowly die due to blood lost and clogged airway.

"Time to dump this into the trash I guess" Iman quickly put Judy's corpse into the nearby garbage container and piled up a bunch of other trash to cover her tracks. She also quickly went to the nearest water source and cleaned up. Afterwards finds the vending machine containing a hidden door behind that leads to the Academy.

"Where were you?"

"Had to handle some business"

"What business?"

"Something personal"

"Oh okey"

_____

Iman stared into the unknown, directly at the readers.... She flashed a wicked grin

"Anyone who dares touch my Rudy shall suffer the consequences hehehehe"