Single Dog Ending System Chapter 71: Warm Corpse (9) •

Ling Liang's dormitory was very simple, because the other senior had not been back to the dormitory for a long time, the other bed was still empty.

Several people opened the senior's wardrobe and took out the cotton wool and quilt to make the bed. And they also found a few pairs of leather gloves in the senior's closet.

The senior was a locomotive fanatic. These old gloves may not be loved by the owner, but for Qin Lang and the others, they are very useful. Three pairs of gloves were given to Xiaofei Yuchao and Zhang Mao. They were a little embarrassed when they looked at Ling Liang and Qin Lang's empty hands.

Ling Liang suddenly remembered something and opened his closet. There was a box inside, the packaging was extremely fancy, and there was a very conspicuous and tacky red pull flower, which was completely different from Ling Liang's painting style.

Qin Lang raised his eyebrows, "Yo, I didn't know you still had this taste."

Ling Liang said lightly, "Why don't you open it? This is the birthday present I originally prepared for you."

"..." Immediately he received three mocking and suspicious eyes.

"I don't understand what kind of bad taste you have, and you're going to take the packaging..." Qin Lang opened the gift box while muttering, and there was a pair of fists lying in it.

Listening to Qin Lang's muttering, Ling Liang squatted down and pulled the big ass bag under the cabinet, explaining, "It's not because you disliked the gift - I gave you this when you were young, and you thought I was throwing things I didn't need to throw at you, remember?"

"...I, I was just talking casually at the time. Besides, you're a big red flower, and you're so low. I'm too embarrassed to say that the future heir of the Ling family came out to give it away..." Qin Lang touched the red boxing gloves, and at the same time I couldn't put them down, and there was no room to complain.

"Well, you're right. If I give you a gift in the future, I will definitely prepare it well, including the packaging!" Ling Liang smiled and did not respond to Qin Lang, but instead had two points of "good, good, whatever you say". breath.

Qin Lang: "..." Suddenly felt shy.

The other three: "..." Suddenly they felt that they were annoyed.

Ling Liang belongs to the tennis club, and the bag contains tennis rackets, a few small green balls, and wrist guards. Some of these things might come in handy the next day.

Perhaps due to the early morning plans of Qin Lang, Lingliang and Li Bin, there was no more suffocating sound of jumping from several dormitory buildings. Qin Lang and the others also went to bed early to recharge their batteries for the escape from the dormitory tomorrow night.

The next day - the fourth day after the virus broke out. There was still no new news from the school's broadcast, and the light in the eyes of the students who were always waiting on the balcony had dimmed a lot - the rescue, still did not come.

But a bright day was always better than a dark, cold night. Of course, that's just from the perennial living habits of human beings.

Li Bin removed all the sheets in the room, as well as the clothes, which were being tied one by one. Yes, their plan was to wear dark clothes and climb down from the balcony. Then wait until one o'clock in the morning, land together, and run directly to the door of the dormitory.

Outside the dormitory was a large artificial forest. There were shrubs, flowers, and rockeries, as well as a few particularly sturdy old locust trees. Although the concealment was not as high as that of natural forests, it was safe to escape into the area first in the dark.