¢нαρтєя иιиєтєєи

You all woke up as per Aizawa's orders to train, the other's whined saying that it was too early or that they didn't get enough sleep last night. You could only stand there with your notebooks in your hand, because of Aizawa instructions.

You look at Aizawa who was instructing the other's on what they are going to do, explaining that their mindset has grown but not sure if their quirk did. Aizawa called Katsuki to the front as what they all thought back at the apprehension test on the first day of school.

"We can see if you really did improve on using your quirk." Aizawa said, handing Katsuki the ball. The class watches in anticipation as Bakugou stretches his arms before using his quirk, blasting the ball into the sky.

"As you can see, there are some of you who haven't improved your quirk yet." He said, holding up a device showing that Katsuki barely made a difference on his throw. "In this camp, we will train you until you pass your limit." Aizawa said, letting his creepy smile grace his face which made everyone flinch.

Aizawa then begins to instruct the others on what they would be doing to improve their quirk for the whole day. "M/n." Aizawa called out to you. You look at him, confused for a moment in which he notices, "Come. You are going to have a different training." He said, lazily beckoning you in which you followed after him.

"We are going to train you how to remember things, just like how Gang Orca tried to." Aizawa explained, not even bothering to look at you. "It seems that you could remember something that gives you strong emotion," Aizawa said, sitting down on a clearing in the woods and you sat right in front of him.

"Try to think back on things that you remember and try to remember what happened before it." Aizawa instructed you.

You closed your eyes and thought back on the very first time Agni-san took you in. Your eyes furrow slightly as you can hear a faint voice of someone as you focus on thinking.

"Who.. are you?" the bi-colored head croaks out, his throat very scratchy from the days - or possibly weeks of not using it. The Chief with a cup of water in hand, walk over to him and hand him the water to drink.

M/n stared at the cup before grabbing it and drank the water. The man smiled and sat in front of the boy. "I'm Luke, the chief of the village. Feeling anything weird lately?" Luke asks, making a small talk with the kid so as to not overwhelm with his sudden questions.

M/n stared at the man in front of him with his mint green eyes, which look dead if you continue to look at it. It doesn't help the fact how pale he is in Luke's eyes. To him it was as if the kid in front of him was a corpse.

After a long silence M/n slowly shakes his head causing Luke to smile, seemingly satisfied with the answer - well lack of. "Good.. do you remember how you got into the woods?" Luke straight on asked the kid, which he cursed himself at his mistake.