6- Elemental Split

Third Person's P.O.V

Ochobot cheered, he was so greatful that his new master has been saved by his friends.

"Impossible! They are using the Power Sphere again!" Adudu snapped, he was becoming even more furious the fact that Ochobot gave powers to not only Boboiboy but all of his friends too.

"Probe! Shoot!"

"Yes Boss!" Probe was about to shoot Yaya infront of them who gasp in fear but—  "Hi!" Ying greeted, she was suddenly in front of Probe who was caught of guard. This made Ying giggle before running away, her speed is far more different than before. She was running like a speed of light.

There was also something different from her, her glasses was displayed up on her beanie and not in front of her eyes.

"Ying! Power of Lightning Speed!!" Ochobot cheered causing Y/n to giggle and kept her focuse on healing Boboiboy. "Y-Y/n, i'm okay don't worry" The dino cap boy reassured, giving her a small smile. "Boboiboy, your hurt and i can tell alright? Don't make me knock you out so i can heal you fully" Y/n joked with a cheeky smile on her face.

Boboiboy just laughed, finding Y/n's fake threat a bit amusing to him, cooperating with her words. Boboiboy lets his body relaxed as a sigh escaped past his lips, Letting the girl do her job. "Fine fine, you win and i give up, happy?"

"Very. now, if you wanna go back to the fight. I suggest let me help you out"

Ying kept running away, giggling after seeing Probe having difficult time aiming at her direction since she kept running to a different kinds of directions and spot

"Hey, hey! Stop running!" Probe exclaimed, Ying was now running around the giant robot in circles so Probe doesn't have a choice but also make his body spin around. Trying to shoot the young racer.

The chinese girl suddenly stop while having a fake terrified look, making Probe halt his action and aimed his rocket at her. Not fully noticing where the girl is.

"I've got you now!" The giant robot was getting ready to shoot Ying. In reality, the chinese girl was behind Adudu who was now panicking since he was sitting on top of Probe's head.