Possibilities

(F/n)'s Pov

"Have you guys talked about if you want to get married?" Nami piped up.

"Or to have children?" Robin added on.

"A little, I mean I wouldn't mind either with him but I think that's for much later don't you think?"

"Well with how much you guys have sex kids could be a possibility much sooner than you think (n/n)." Nami accusingly pointed a finger at me.

"We are safe most of the time..." I trailed off, blushing at my own words and thoughts, my own hands drifting towards my stomach.

"If you do wind up in that situation just know that we'll all help you and I'd like to have a small version of you running around on deck." Robin smiled, leaning over to grab one of my hands.

I smiled back, the thought of having Sanji's baby really does excite me. I might bring it up over the next month or so.

~~~~~

"Sanji?" I whispered, not wanting to break the peaceful atmosphere we have. I could hear his steady heartbeat as I half laid on him, my fingers tracing random lines along his muscles.

We'd been laying in bed together for a while, wearing barely any clothing. Sanji wearing his grey sweatpants and I was only in some underwear.

"Hmm love?" He spoke, pulling me tighter against him.

"I was wondering, what do you think of getting married or having children?" My voice was barely audible but Sanji caught it, his heart rate slowly speeding up.

"I- we- I'd like that with you, both options. Although I'd like to propose to you not the other way around and as for kids," he paused for a moment, his hand curling around me to land on my stomach.

"Wait are you pregnant?" Sanji asked, suddenly flipping us so that he hovered over me, staring straight into my eyes.

I shook my head, "not that I know of." I searched his eyes for any type of response but I found nothing.

"Oh. Well I'd be happy to give you a family as big or small as you'd like and I don't mind when we start on that." He whispered, slowly closing the distance between us, placing a kiss on my lips which I happily returned.

"Seems like you want to start now." I replied, his semi hard length rubbing against my thigh.

He groaned, blushing before nodding sheepishly. I couldn't help but giggle at his shyness before threading my fingers through his hair and pulling him in for another kiss, this one being for passionate.

I moaned softly as he bit my bottom lip, asking for permission, I opened my mouth eagerly wanting all of him. His tongue darted into my mouth, caressing my own. I tugged his hair a little whilst quickly flipping us so I'd be on top.

"Fuck," Sanji whispered grabbing my hips and grinding them onto his now hard cock, "I need you, now."

I wasted no time in pulling his pants down enough for his cock to spring free and pulled my own panties down completely.

I hovered over him, grabbing his member and pumping him a few times before teasingly guiding his tip along my slick pussy, only putting his tip inside before holding onto his shoulders.

"Enough teasing." Sanji growled, grabbing my hips and slamming me down onto him. His cock stretching me out as I sat completely on him.

"Aah~ fuck Sanji" I moaned, digging my nails into his skin leaving little crescent marks. I collected myself for a minute until I could start to slowly grind and bounce on him.

I leaned down to kiss him, his hands helping me ride his cock and making me go faster. I moaned into his mouth struggling to keep up with his pace.

"I've got you." Sanji whispered as we pulled away slightly, holding me still before thrusting up into me repeatedly. A knot started to form in my stomach the pleasure Sanji's bringing me.

My jaw became slack as all I could do was moan his name over and over, my body laying across his as he did all the work. His cock ramming into my sweet spot spread white hot pleasure throughout my whole body.

"C-close Sanji~" I squealed.

Sanji grunted in response, flipping us back over and fucking me even harder, his fingers finding my clit and circling it to bring me orgasm even faster. His mouth attached to my neck as he left hickeys along it.

"Cum for me baby" Sanji whispered between his panting, moans starting to quickly leave him as he too was getting close.

Finally the knot snapped, euphoria flooding my body as I came undone around him, my eyes tightly shut as I moaned his name and dug my nails into his back.

Sanji came soon after, slowly riding out both of our highs before to collapsing and placing most of his weight on me as we tried catching our breaths.

"Fuck I love you." Sanji spoke first as he lifted himself then rolled onto the bed next to me.

"And I love you," I smiled at him, returning to our original position and cuddling into his side, placing a peck on his chest.

"I hope we just made a little one." Sanji spoke, mostly to himself, as he toyed with my hair. I smiled with my eyes closed as Sanji got up and I could hear him shuffle into the bathroom, running water sounded before he came back and cleaned me up.

I slowly started to drift into sleep before Sanji joined me once again holding me close as sleep encompassed both of us.