Single Dog Ending System Chapter 73: Warm Corpse (11) •

"Fuck! It's so simple!" Qin Lang scolded as he ran, "Why so many?"

"Front..." Ling Liang's pupils shrank, grabbing Qin Lang and rolling towards the grass on the right.

There were twenty or thirty getting people chased out of the dormitory building, and the movement was too loud. Those on the road in the surrounding woods were also chasing Qin Lang and the two of them. It could be said that they were surrounded.

It was only 1:15, just over three minutes had passed since the escape from the dormitory. There was no sound from the dormitory building, and they must have all run away. Thinking like this, Qin Lang directly opened the tracker on his phone and threw it on the road outside.

This move was very risky, the moment the phone screen light up, the music prelude starts, the zombies in the vicinity will definitely find them.

But if they do nothing, they will only be eaten by these zombies. So, despite the risk, moving fast enough and throwing it far and hoping the phone would not shattering immediately, will give them both a chance of life.

Fortunately, God favored them. Qin Lang threw it on the bushes in the green belt across the road, and a girly song "Bending Eyelashes" was sung in the quiet small area. The sweet singing successfully drew away the zombies around Qin Lang and the two of them. .

The two looked at each other, stood up at the fastest speed, and ran all the way.

Although the zombies have no emotion and thinking ability, they have a certain biological nature. For example, when they see a running prey, they will directly filter out the sound that they can hear in their ears, give up looking at the source of the sweet sound, and move towards the source of the sweet sound. They needed to catch up to the prey.

The wind whistled in his ears, a violent heartbeat came from his chest, and there were hideous-looking zombies behind him. Qin Lang glanced at Ling Liang next to him. This man was always so good and persevering. He was better than him in everything, but he would deliberately lose to him once or twice in the long-distance running event. He admired him because he finally won. That complacent look.

Bullying people or something, probably Ling Liang had been very handy since he was a child. He was still the kind that looked cold and was actually full of bad water.

But he just liked him and was willing to be bullied by him. So even at that moment of life and death, he still felt that the moment was not bad. With Ling Liang by his side, death probably wouldn't be so scary, right?

When Qin Lang was too nervous and started to think wildly, he turned a corner ahead and Yuanyang Lake arrived.

Qin Lang threw his cell phone just now. At this moment, he took out Xiaofei again, set the alarm to go off in two minutes, then turned around, ran backwards, bent over and slid another phone out.

Qin Lang turned around quickly, and Ling Liang pulled Qin Lang's bag down and quickly threw it into the grass by the lake. The two gasped heavily, took off their jackets and shoes, and without hesitation or thought, they quietly slid into the water along the edge of the lake, and the hoarse roar of the zombies gradually approached. Qin Lang and Ling Liang took a deep breath, both submerged in the water, swam for a while, and left the shore.

Even though the night was so hazy, Qin Lang and Ling Liang still did not dare to try to stick their heads out of the water. No one knows whether these zombies can swim, or whether they are afraid of water. After all, they don't need to breathe, and they don't lose their mobility even underwater.

So, they can't take this risk. Even after the run, their hearts were still beating fast. The ups and downs of their chests and holding their breath underwater would make them uncomfortable, and they had to hold back for more than a minute.