Single Dog Ending System Chapter 78: Warm Corpse (16) •

The atmosphere in the car was a little confusing for a while.

Qin Lang could not wait to play dead immediately. He had a good face, but it was embarrassing enough for Ling Liang to say that he had sex with him in public before. Now Ling Liang was still teasing him with this kind of thing, intentionally or unintentionally. After finishing, he even made a low comment "Really Cute", it was just... so embarrassing that he wanted to explode in place!

In fact, during the few days in the canteen, the relationship between Ling Liang and Qin Lang has become more and more different. After that night, exactly, it was destined to be different.

Although Qin Lang would blow up occasionally, but every night Ling Liang hugged him to sleep, and he would not push him away. Ling Liang thought, maybe Qin Lang liked him a little bit.

Wait, wait until the base, he will confess. It had nothing to do with compensation, he really wanted to be with Qin Lang.

Qin Lang heard the sound of increasing favorability again, and it was already at 74. His plan was to sacrifice for Ling Liang after reaxhing 80, so that he could experience the separation of life and death.

That's right. In fact, Qin Lang didn't have to go through that plot, but he really wanted to abuse his husband once. In any case, that person was considered to have tricked him once. Although he didn't know why his mother would agree, this situation that he didn't know the truth made him somewhat unhappy. The first two worlds were low-level planes. From the third to the present, it could be seen that just like the game levels, the level was getting higher and higher. In the first three worlds, only the one time when he was kidnapped made Yan Han ruthless, and the others were not in great danger.

Love was always unforgettable. This time, not only to Ling Liang, but also to Qin Lang himself. He also wanted to see how much he liked this man who wanted to trick him.

Tang Xiaorou coughed, breaking the atmosphere in the car that was getting farther and farther from the main topic, "So, this kind of improvement definitely exists. The human body has great potential, and it needs an exit to burst out. This exit may usually be very difficult. It's small and thin, and it can be expanded with the help of radiation and people's violent emotions. It can even explode in the end."

He Qing: "If there are scientists at the base, they may be able to explain it."

Yu Chao suddenly asked: "By the way, is the base far away? Is there enough gasoline in the car?"

Ling Liang glanced at the pointer and frowned slightly: "It's not far, in the north of K City, you can get there by taking the expressway in three hours. As for gasoline, if the road is guaranteed to be smooth, it may be possible to get there, but I don't think it's that easy. We May have to make a trip to a gas station and get a map."

"Don't you remember the way?" Qin Lang muttered.

"Remember the way to get off the expressway and go in, but if there is an emergency and we have to enter the urban area?" Ling Liang thought about one thing, and he always had several situations in mind, he continued, "Now find someone to cheer on. If you don't have a map at the gas station, the convenience store at the gas station should be able to get there even if the gas tank is full, even if we take a detour."

No one objected.

At three o'clock in the afternoon, the vehicle was driving steadily on the high-speed, and some wandering zombies could be seen on the road. The environment overgrown with weeds was desolate and desolate. The boys at the back had no seats, their bodies were swaying, and they dozed off. Several girls also leaned together and slept lightly.

Qin Lang retracted his eyes from the rearview mirror, glanced at Ling Liang, who was driving seriously, and whispered, "You...is it true that day in the lake..."