Single Dog Ending System Chapter 79: Warm Corpse (17) •

Walking in the city was definitely very dangerous.

However, if they walkee indiscriminately, they may not be able to reach the base until the fuel in the car runs out, which was equally dangerous at that time.

"Hey... Come down here, it seems to be the City Hall..." Zhang Mao said, "There must be a map in the City Hall, as well as a museum, and there must be a museum! It's deserted here, not many people..."

"It should be said that there may not be many zombies."

"Have you been here yet?"

"Well... my uncle used to work in a museum and brought me there a few times."

"It's six o'clock, we have to hurry up. It's not clear what the zombies are like at night."

Going down from high speed, there were very few vehicles on the roadside. The further up they went, the farther apart the buildings are. There were only one or two zombies wandering on the road, which was really deserted.

The car drove in for another two minutes, and they couldn't see the zombies at all. The surroundings were very quiet, so quiet that it made people panic.

"I always feel that something is not right..." Xiaofei swallowed and looked out the car window vigilantly.

"Me too..."

"It's so quiet here..."

"On Monday, there must be people working here, but..."

Ling Liang frowned and glanced at the rear-view mirror, his expression changed, and he quickly drove the car to the stairs of the museum: "Get off, hurry, enter the museum!"

"What's wrong..."

"Fuck! What the fuck!"

There was no need for Ling Liang to remind them now, because their line of sight was full of zombies, and they were surrounded by them from the front and rear. At first glance, there must be hundreds of them together. The zombies occupied all the road, and on this road, there were buildings on the left, and rivers and sculptures on the right, so there was no way for vehicles to pass.

Everyone hurriedly got out of the car and ran towards the museum. There was no other way to do it. There were only a few small bombs made by He Qing before, but now there was only one left, which didn't have much effect at all.

The speed of the zombies was very fast, and after they entered the museum, they caught up to the stairs.

"Run separately, this museum is classified, there is a door to the hall, lock the door when you enter!" Zhang Mao's voice trembled, but he still said loudly to everyone.

There were too many zombies. If one chase them in one direction, even if they could enter a safe room, they would be squeezed by the zombies to open the door, and everyone would die.

Fortunately, the design in the museum was curved and easy to hide. It happened to be Monday when the virus broke out, and the museum was open. Otherwise, today they were afraid that there was no chance of survival.

Ling Liang and Qin Lang ran to the third floor. There were no stairs in the museum. The main hall was designed with a sloped staircase. There was also an elevator on one side of the hall, but the elevator was too dangerous in the situation, and no one went. The third floor was the Primate Pavilion, and there was an office behind the pavilion.

Qin Lang ran to the office door, twisted the handle but there was no lock! When he opened the door, Ling Liang also prepared the weapon in his hand, so if there was one inside, he could deal with it in time.