21. Truth reveal [ 3 ]

SUMMER FLING

"Drishti, you ready?", jai asked and she nodded taking a deep breathe.
"Guys, I will stay out. Because abhimanyu is gonna send some message to me through this chip", Arjun said checking his phone.
"Hey, we are going to save abhi-

"You fool, did you see the great ABHIMANYU SINGH SHEKHAWATH in problem? He always push people in problems. It isn't any work for him to beat avyuktha and Avyukt in 1 minute but this time, he want proof. He want to put them inside the jail. He want anahitha to realise the truth", jai laughed and Drishti widened her eyes. But a strike of relief hit her as she got to know that her abhimanyu is safe.

Jai knocked on the door and it got opened by itself. He along with drishti went inside the room. The lights were dim and Drishti was getting scared by passing second due to the atmosphere.
"Welcome to my world baby", drishti heard. Jai held drishti's hand but in a second he felt someone take drishti away from his hold.
"Drishti, drish-

Jai started to panic. He couldn't afford to loose his best friend.

"Shhh, prince jai singh rathod. Drishti is safe in my hand. Completely, don't worry", he heard Avyukt's voice.
"Look Avyukt, you killed arjun, you have blinded anahitha by the fake scenerios. You don't know that value of true love, you don't. You can't do this Avyukt", jai yelled. He could hear Drishti's soft cries.

Suddenly they heard some noice from the right side of the hall. Jai turned his gaze, he couldn't see anything because it was completely dark. He stepped ahead only to feel his hands get tied.
He wriggled over the person's grip but couldn't. "Just fucking leave me-

"Abhimanyu-

Drishti yelled. Jai huffed while he was thrown over the sofa. "You both, you two act so smart huh?", avyukt laughed. The lights were switched on. Jai slowly opened his to see arjun tied up to the chair too, being unconscious. Drishti was on the sofa, with her mouth stuffed with handkerchief. Her face red with tears sticked over her face.
"Oh my god, the mighty prince JAI SINGH RATHODE of jaisalmer. It's our honour to have you here", avyukt bowed dramatically and laughed while looking at arjun.
"Poor soul he is, feel Into our trap. But we fucking thought he was dead, but don't know which bitch helped him to escape", Avyukt gritted his teeth.

Just after Avyukt completed his sentence, jai saw arjun, whose legs were twisting. He is not unconscious? With the mere mention of meera and cursing her, Arjun could feel his blood drip down his veins. He called her bitch? He is gonna show Avyukt and his sister what place do they deserve in hell. He slowly opened his eyes and looked up at jai who is already looking up at him. Jai smiled and Arjun smiled and nodded his head and closing his eyes again.

"Avyuktha, bring them. Bring anahitha and Abhimanyu", Avyukt yelled taking a small packet of cigarettes from his pocket and took one out while lighting it up and started smoking.
Slowly the door of the next room behind jai opened. Drishti could see her abhimanyu, who had cut marks on his hands and arms. Her eyes started to tear up more. She didn't wanted him to take up the pain, for her. It was all her fault. If she hadn't come back to his life then he wouldn't have faced this all.

At the moment anahitha's gaze fell upon arjun - her brother. She started to cry more. The guilt was added to her misery. All these years she did off every bad work just so that she could take revenge from drishti and Abhimanyu thinking that drishti is the reason for her brothers death.

"Avyuktha, please. Leave my brother. I can't tend to loose him again now. All these years, you have made me make all the bad deeds and now, I feel guilty over everything I have done. Please, I beg you. Give him a life, leave him”

All these was heard by Arjun and everyone present there. Arjun felt his eyes and throat burn. He couldn't see his sister in this turmoil. He couldn't see it in any way.

Abhimanyu was looking at drishti and smiling all the while. Drishti could feel her cheeks burn in embarassment. She was also shocked. He didn't look like he was scared or anything. He was being cool, winking at his wife and sticking out his toungue on her making him Giggle slowly.
Jai noticed all these and looked up at his bestfriend. Abhimanyu gave a small nod and jai smiled.

"Guys! Guess you all are in a mess having a whole lot of confusion in your minds, am I right?", he asked and Abhimanyu nod like a small guy.

"Aww! Look at him Avyukt, he is so cute", avyuktha fan girled him and Abhimanyu gave her a wide smile which Drishti absolutely hated it.

"Go on bro, tujhe Kuch aur kaam thodi na hai".

[GO ON BROTHER, YOU DONT HAVE ANOTHER OTHER WORK TOO]

Jai said, slowly stretched his legs and left a yawn.
"You-
"Avyukt, you tell them. Only few minutes. Arjun, anahitha and jai are gonna die anyway. Bechara Arjun toh so baita hai, and anahitha is no more in mood to listen. And ek wahi hai jo hamara baath suntha hai", avyuktha spoke. Everyone out there excluding Avyukt wanted to laugh at avyuktha's poor joke but didn't.

"Yeah, actually. Arjun never liked Drishti", Avyukt spoke and anahitha gasped. He looked at drishti with a guilt striken face.
"It was all a drama. Drama of mine and my brother to get what belongs to us. Since highschool, I had hated drishti. Every guy on whom I was crushing used to come and propose her. Ek ladka tha, on whom I fell in love so much that I used to dream about our future and that boy was abhimanyu", avyuktha spoke, while her eyes softened while telling abhimanyu's name.
"And I always loved drishti. Bacchpan se. My love wasn't any less than abhimanyu's love for her. I could give her everything but she denied my love. She said me no. I never heard a single NO in my entire life. She made me feel low, she made me feel that I lost every fucking thing.", Avyukt gritted his teeth.
"And that's when we planned all this. We made Anahitha has our pawn. We lied to her by showing the fake reports of her brother Telling that he has blood cancer and also told her how Arjun loved drishti. We one day drugged Arjun with high dosage. He was numb. He did everything we said. We asked him to go to abhimanyu and propose drishti Infront of him. He thought that it was meera. He loved Meera when he was in medical college. Meera is his classmate who never spoke anything to anyone. A front row student who didn't knew anything except her studies. Everything went along the plan but what happened was drishti left the college", avyuktha glared at drishti who had her head hung low.
"She fucking left the college, she fucking left me but never my heart. She was always there. We killed her BABY, but still I couldn't get her", Avyukt had tears.
Drishti looked up. She was angry, she was sad. She had mixed emotions. She at the moment just wanted to rip off Thier heads.
"Yes, we also did that. I came to know that she was pregnant as she came and told me. She was puking everyday in the morning. She started having morning sickness. I joked telling her that she may be pregnant with abhimanyu's baby. Little did I know that it would turn out to be true"
"She was 2 weeks pregnant with his baby. We didn't knew what to do. I didn't wanted his baby in her stomach. Abhimanyu was off to his home as his nani died due to heart fail. I took it has an advantage and gave her drugs which killed her baby. I asked the doctor whom drishti met for checkup to remove the baby. She did. Because the baby wasn't fully grown and it was dead due to the dosage. And some normal medications were enough to get the feoutous out. We then made fake abortion letter and asked anahitha to sign it. She didn't knew that it was abortion letter. She was so sad about her brother's demisal and even his body wasn't found. And recently Anahitha told about drishti and Abhimanyu's unborn baby because I asked her to.
I asked her to tell this to then, so that drishti would hate abhimanyu more. In real, anahitha never knew that the baby was actually killed.", avyuktha said.
At the end, she gave up a deep sigh.

"We did this all, just for love", she spoke.

_______

• Drishti and Abhimanyu •