50- Don't pressure him

"Is this your favorite?"

Noticing the surprised expression of the man who was staring at her in deep silence, Mia queried out of puzzlement. Why did he react in that way as if the sight in front of him was the most shocking scene he had ever seen in his life? No response came up from Lorcan.

His gaze detected the young woman from head to toes quietly. "You look quite a lot like her in my shirt" Under his breath, he mumbled. Confusing Mia totally. "Um, did I manage to pull out the shirt I should not touch? Do you want me to change right away?"

Tilting her head a bit, the young woman questioned. Earning a head shake back from the man as disapproval. "It is fine. You look good in my shirt anyway" Without awareness, Lorcan stated out loud the fact. Stunning Mia slightly. She did not expect him to praise her.

And now that he did,

she felt great lowkey. It felt weird somehow. "Oh, I mean the shirt suits you well.." Finally realization hit Lorcan hard. Causing him to jump up from the couch and correct the sentence in panic. It was the moment a chuckle escaped between the young woman's lips.

"Then I will be taking this shirt with me so you better attend to work tomorrow for this shirt. Otherwise, I might harm this" Mia threatened with a serious expression. Only to tickle the man so that a grin flashed across his face. Look at her trying her best to call him back to work.

She even affirmed she would damage his shirt if he did not come to pick it up tomorrow. How funny. How amusing. "All right, Miss Mia. Let's go" The man mocked in a joking way. Seizing the phone from the nearby table to get out. Ready to drive the young woman back.

"No. I will just return on my own. You can take a rest here since you will be presented at work by tomorrow" Holding the handbag, Mia stated while facing the man with a tiny beam. Refusing to get a drive from the man. But of course, Lorcan attempted to deny.

They two nearly argued.

For five minutes, the two talked how one should drive someone off while another stated she should go back by herself. In the end, Lorcan gave up on persuading Mia. Letting her do whatever she required. He could never win against this young woman's strong mindset at this point.

"See ya!" Waving her hands through long sleeves of the white buttoned up shirt, Mia flashed a grin before leaving. Dragging the man into pool of silence as he froze at the spot. This was dangerous truly. Without any responses, Lorcan gazed the young woman leaving from place.

"Mia Grace!" As the young woman stepped into the villa from back door after reaching, a shout welcomed her in exasperation. Completely startling Mia who was getting things quietly done for her sake. Now this yell unveiled everything in an instant.

"Bailey! Lower your fucking tone!" Mia retorted. Closing the door behind slowly. Bailey Joy had discovered her friend sneaking out after waking up all alone in bed from nap. The only person who would help her friend was none other than Mayu in this villa.

So Bailey threatened the girl.

Just to find out the truth. "Why the fuck did you sneak out to that bodyguard?! Don't you know this could get your ass in trouble?! Can't you check upon him when he is back at work?! You are literally putting yourself in hole of mess! If uncle and aunty find out, you-"

Before Bailey could continue the sentence even, Mia cut her off. "Your loud voice is the one that is gonna get my ass in trouble. And if I ever got into hole of mess, I am dragging you down along for exposing me" She threatened. Hushing down her friend wholly.

"Get your ass back into your room right now then. Aunty and Uncle will call you in two minutes since I tricked them to make some food you may like. I even convinced them you were whining to have some food made by your parents only so I could pull some time more"