Chapter 12

I woke up on Sunday morning thinking believing that what happened yesterday was a dream but I guess it wasn't cause when I opened my eyes I was surrounded by all my brothers and dad sleeping on the couches in the living room. I smiled at them cause it looked like they were peaceful and calm not like anything else happened and I wish they don't treat me differently than before.

I closed my eyes for a few more seconds and decided it was time to wake up. Carefully getting up without waking up the boys and dad I went to my room to get freshen up. I felt nice as the hot water hit my body quite refreshing. After the shower I started getting ready in comfortable clothes.

I headed down to the loving room to look if anyone was awake but guessing I think they will be sleeping till anyone wakes them up, but I saw dad stir awake because of the light which was directly hitting on his face

I headed down to the loving room to look if anyone was awake but guessing I think they will be sleeping till anyone wakes them up, but I saw dad stir awake because of the light which was directly hitting on his face. He woke up and smiled at the boys and looked at me standing next to the door. He got up and came to me and grabbed me in a gentle hug and kissed me on the head. I felt protected, safe and nice, I was definitely happy to be here. He told that he will freshen up and come down I just nodded my head.

Time to wake the boys up wanted to be a little funny cause guessing by the looks of it they were awake the full night stressing about me so I am here to refresh their mood. I quickly went inside the boys washroom and got the shaving foam, this is going to be fun. I put the shaving foam on both their hands of each of my brothers. Dad by the time I finished came downstairs and was watching me with amusement and chuckled.

I went to the kitchen and took a steel bowl and a steel spoon and came to the hall and started making noise to which the boys stired and their hands came up to their faces and they were covered with shaving foam. I was controlling my laughter by seeing their faces. It was priceless.

Dad burst into laughter seconds later and all my brothers turned and looked at me angrily and I started running all over the house with 5 of my brothers behind me. I was fast and also tiny so I could escape them easily, but I was running out of breath because its like 5 of them chasing me from different directions.

"Okay please stop I am sorry leave me alone please", I started begging my brothers to let me live. All of them had smirks on their face and they carried me and I was about to shout for them to stop but I was thrown into the pool outside the house. I stayed inside the water for sometime to see what my brothers reaction would be so I stayed inside.

I heard voices outside and it went like this.
Lorenzo: Bella u deserved it for pranking us.
Antino: And also making us run around the house to catch you.
Alessandro: umm guys she is not coming out
Mattio: does she know how to swim?
Mattia: okay quit talking and we should get her out of there.

I heard their muffled noises and I heard them jump inside the pool it was kind of fun scaring them like that and I taught it was enough of pranking and made sure that everyone was inside the pool and got up and started laughing at them. When I looked at their faces it was actually worth taking pictures and sticking on my wall of memories it was hilarious. Everyone was shocked and they also looked relieved.

They smiled at me and hugged me close and I heard them mumble under their breath "she is going to be the death of us", "god what am I going to do with this idiot here", "that's my sister" and huffs going around. I sobered up from laughter and hugged them back and gave them a kiss on their cheek, while they ruffled my hair.

All if us got out of the pool and started walking inside the house, but they were pale when they looked at me. Shit the bruises weren't completely healed, but they couldn't see the marks from the earlier thing because they were covered in tattoos so I could forget the torcher they gave me.

"Okay I don't even want to know what happened here but please clean up and come down" father told us from behind so he couldn't see me for which I was relaxed but my brothers forced me to look at dad which I am going to kill them for.

"Umm dad you should look at Bella" Enzo yold dad. He was fuming after he saw me and told me to go change and freshen up. I had a long hot shower it was amazing it drained out all my worries away.

I got out of the shower and dried my hair and put on Tino's hoddie with my shorts not that I needed one cause it reached my thigh but I wore it anyways. It was comfortable.

I went down and I heard noises from the kitchen, not like the moaning noise the angry voices

I went down and I heard noises from the kitchen, not like the moaning noise the angry voices. "I am going to kill him, he hurt my sister" and all those things. I taught it was enough and went inside the room and said, "You people should know none of this was your fault, I know that you are guilty but why are you guilty? Whatever happen happened and theirs was nothing you could have done about it. I am pretty sure you searched for me everywhere but couldn't find me because I kept traveling and moving from place to place. And I guess it was my fault because I was never strong enough to cope up with it. But now I am and I really want him to suffer like I did but I am not going to waste my life because of revenge, it doesn't go well I'll spoil my life. I want to spend time with my family have fun and enjoy so suck it up cause it was not your fault I have been treated like that."

"Wow, I have never seen you speak more than like 5 words and you gave a damn speech" Alessandro said making everyone chuckle. "Umm..... wait is that.... my hoddie yupp it's mine I have been searching for it like 2 days" Antino whines and everyone had their mouths down, I don't think they have seen Antino whine. I laughed at them and told Tino that you won't be getting your hoddie back anytime soon it's soo comfortable and soft. He huffed and started chasing me around the house and hugged me and told that he won't be letting me go anytime soon.

I felt happy being here, I know they won't hurt me and they will protect me always. I love my family, everyone sat down for breakfast because we were so hungry. Because of all the running around and shit.