chapter 31

Charles' POV:
It was finally the day that me and Alex had decided to announce our relationship to the media and fans. I was nervous I didn't know who they would react and I didn't know how Alex would take everything. I knew she wanted, but still when ut actually happened everybody would know who she was. I had talked with my media team just to see if they had any thoughts on how to do it, but they just said to do what felt good.

Me and Alex sat on my couch in the living room. We were choosing pictures for the Instagram post. I liked watching back at all of these pictures with Alex. She always made me smile and you could see it in these pictures. We decided on a few pictures and started putting everything together.

-Are you ready to do this? I asked nervously. You know there's no going back after this, people will know who you are.

-Charl breathe, she said laughing and taking my hand. I know and I have thought about all that, but I want people to know that I'm yours.

I couldn't understand her calmness, but her being calm made me stress less. I just didn't want her to want to undo this decision.

-Okay ready? I asked.

-Yes, she said making eyecontact. Always ready.

@charles_leclerc

Liked by alex_albon, pierregasly and 770 453 othersNothing would ever want me to be with someone else

Nothing would ever want me to be with someone else. Thanks for making me smile everyday
__

Comments
alex_albon I called it from the start

alex_albon you're so predictable charles, but I'm happy for you guys

pierregasly really happy for you charles, by the way finally official

carlossainz55 congrats my dude

danielricciardo aww charles is all grown up, wait was this what you all talked about last week?

landonorris oh please think about all the children here
maxverstappen1 the only child here is you
landonorris that's not true
carlossainz55 yes it is
danielricciardo yep its true
maxverstappen1 you still drink milk right?
landonorris milk is cool okay?
__

Now that the pictures was out it felt good. Both of us wanted this. Tomorrow we would be able to walk into the paddock together for the first time. We laid there togehter until I had to leave for the Thursdays media duties.

-Will you be okay here without me? I asked as I was leaving.

-Yes I will, she said before she sneakily said. But you can always make it up tonight you know.