Chapter 15

Tanmay--

I saw Aarohi was falling unconscious on the ground when I run towards her before she kissed the floor i hold her securely in between my arms.

I don't know what happened to her suddenly, or what that bastard Agastya said to her. I just want to kill him but before that Aarohi is more important, so me and manya take her to the nearby hospital. As we reached I demand for the best doctors till then Manya call aarohi's parents and Roy uncle.

In less than half an hour everyone was present their. We're waiting for the doctor to come out after checking her completely when Roy uncle ask me how it's all happen.

I told him everything honestly which I know and hear. He assured me that everything will be fine, whereas armaan brother were roaming here and there in rage.

"Armaan bro, calm down. I also feeling the same rage as you, but we both know that we can't do anything to Kapoor's for now. We have to wait." I tried to make him understand.

He was about to replied when we saw the doctor come out of the aarohi's ward.

"Doctor, how's Aarohi? Why suddenly she fall unconscious?" I asked, holding my inner turmoil.

"Calm down Mr.?" She said.

"Vyas." I told her.

"Calm down Mr. Vyas, she's alright it just that she suffer from a little stress and tention, which cause her dizzy. Nothing much just take good care of her and try not to let her take more stress upon her. Also you can meet her one by one when she wakeup, for now she's sleeping." She inform us and left from their excusing herself.

"Thank god!" I exclaimed softly, while rubbing my face with both the hands.

"Roy uncle, now what you said? That bastard come to meet her at her college and break her down in their first meet, how can you even think she suffer with him for whole one year?" Said Armaan bro out of rage.

"Armaan, I know how you feel son. But she have to do that, or else they didn't let her live peacefully in future. I just want to end this with this one year contract marriage. I want my niece free from their claws." Said Roy uncle with eyes full of tears.

"I'm sorry uncle, I know why you do that but how ...how can I saw my sister suffering from all this?" Said Armaan bro, confessing his fear.

"Armaan, tanmay, I talked with Kapoor's as well as Singhania's, about the contract before marriage which includes that she didn't having any physical relationship with Agastya and they try for a baby by IVF technology only, if she didn't get pregnant by the process they didn't force her to do any thing physical with Agastya. Second that she is free to having an affair with anyone she want except having any physical one. She can leave Kapoor's before one year if she give birth early." Roy uncle said.

"What??? Uncle did you hear what you're saying? You said you married her off in a contract marriage, and we all agreed with that. But what this thing that she have to get pregnant? Second you said she's able to having love affair outside the Marriage? What's all this?" Armaan bro asked as he is not aware of all this, except the contract marriage thing. But he don't know the reason behind all this thing before today.

Uncle explained him everything about their demand why they want aarohi's hand for marriage to Agastya for a heir from a blood of Singhania's and then how I confess my love for Aarohi to everyone.

After hearing everything he first saw towards his parents and then he eyed towards me, seeing his furious red eyes I gulp my saliva down in my throat.

Slowly he come towards me whereas I close my eyes, all ready to receive a hard punch on my face but I get none. Slowly I open my eyes and saw a beautiful smile of armaan bro's face. He wipe his tears and take me into a brotherly hug, saying.

"Thank you so much, thank you so much tanmay, for loving my sister. You're the best for her, the only one. We can never find someone like you. You're ready to accept her even after giving birth to someone else's child." He said crying on my shoulder.

"It's all right bhai (bro), I'm not gonna loose my bestfriend to that douchebag, infact I'm lucky to have her as my wife in future. I'm lucky if she reciprocate my love forgetting Agastya even stay with him under one roof for upcoming one year. I just want her happiness and I just want her in my life as my wife." I said, then he broke hug and look to me with an promising eyes.

"Don't worry tanmay, my sister having a gem heart and she can easily recognise the another gem which is non other than you. So don't worry she can feel your love already as bestfriend and soon she feel your love as a lover too." He said and we both smile.

Everyone is calm now. After some hours of waiting, nurse inform us that Aarohi is awake now.

First her family went inside her ward. And then I get inside to meet her. We talked, i give her chocolate and soon she again start laughing on our silly fights and jokes.