Chap.5 || Amethyst Staff

Hello, ladies, lords, and gentle-thems!
I wanna firstly thank you all so so much for 200+ reads! It means the world to me and I never thought I would ever make it this far.

To thank you guys, here's another chapter! Wow, basically 3 days in a row. Hope you enjoy!

Gem's POV

I sigh, great. Now theres a demon and I can't do anything about it. Maybe its time I make my own weapons, my own wizardy weapons.

But for that to work of course, I need to build a blacksmith for that. I went to my storage room and went through some chests. I grabbed the items I needed and put them in a shulker box Gandalf randomly found.

I grabbed my shulker boxes and head out to my empire. As I went out my smile quickly turned into a frown. One of my towers were covered in red nether wart.

It has to be that demon Xornoths doing. I'm not gonna do anything about it since it does make my tower a bit pretty.

I head to a part of my empire and start mining the foundation since we don't really need it anymore. I started placing some deepslate as the base of the build, this is gonna take a while.

~*~

After many hours of building the blacksmith wasn't done yet but I decided to finish it tomorrow, the sky was getting dark and I was pretty tired. I decided to go back to my house and sleep.

"C'mon Gandalf, its sleepy time." I said as Gandalf jumped onto the bed with me. I slowly close my eyes and let the darkness take over me.

I was going through my chests trying to find the right blocks to use for my wizard tower.

"Hahahahaha..."

I start to panic, I don't like that. Yep, I don't like that. Not today, not today. I start running down the stairs and out of the stairway to my house.

"Where are you going?..."

I start to panic even more and ran to the hospital, I grabbed some potions just in case and started to run out.

"You can't run away from me..."

I stop dead in my tracks as I realized I wasn't in my empire anymore. I look around to see red nether wart and crimson logs everywhere.

I saw a pressure plate. I was unsure if I should step on it or not but curiosity got the best of me and I stepped on it.

Just as I stepped on it. A block was raised up using a piston making me trapped. What was happening?!

Perfect... Another test subject..."

Xornoth placed glass in front of me making me conpletely trapped in. I banged my hands on the glass. "Let me out of here!" I yelled. It just dissapeared.

I jolt awake, sweating and terrified. That was all a dream? This is getting weird and I don't like it. Gandalf seemed to be concerned so I told him it was all okay.

That dream was weird. I decided to get back to work finishing up my blacksmith. I walked outside still pretty scared, I went to my unfinished blacksmith and started to place blocks down.

~*~

After some time, my blacksmith was finished! I went to my crafting table and crafted some materials to decorate the inside. Once I finished with the inside. I went down to my basement.

I walked down the flight of stairs and saw a lectern at the corner of my eye. I made it down the stairs, I looked around the room as my eyes landed on a lectern. Sitting in-between of the fireplace and the cauldron. I walked up to it and started reading out of curiosity.

We meet again Gem.
I see you have to deal with this demon, I will help you with defeating it. The only way to defeat it is to contain it.

There is only one weapon we can use to contain it, I will help you make it.

Firstly you must fill the cauldron with water from your lake, the collect a spruce log, an Amethyst from your farm, some blaze powder, and lastly your most favorite flower.

Put all of the ingredients into the cauldron and mix it. The rest is for you to find out, goodluck on defeating that demon fellow Wizard.

I will see you next time.

I closed the book and broke the lectern. So I need to make this weapon to defeat the demon. I look in the book again and got straight to work on collecting the materials.

I ran out of the blacksmith and ran to my storage room. You may be wondering why I trust this 'person' so much. Well, that 'person' has been helping me when I'm at my most vulnerable point. They help me so I don't get hurt. Don't know why though.

I opened my chests taking a spruce log, then I ran to my mine and and into my Amethyst farm, I took a piece of Amethyst and left to get blaze powder, it took a while to find but I got the blaze powder.

Lastly, I need my favorite flower, Alliums. I look around my empire for any Alliums when I realized I have an Allium at my base. I ran up the stairs and into my base, I went to my bedside table and took the Allium sitting in the flower pot. I'm probably gonna have to replace that.

I quickly left my base and headed to the lake, I took a bucket from my inventory and picked up some water, I ran to the blacksmith and headed to the basement. I poured the water in like the instructions said and added the spruce wood, then the Amethyst, then the blaze powder, and lastly the Allium.

I mix it as the book says and wait. The water starts to become a sort of light purple, it started to glow and a bright light blinded me. I slowly open my eyes to see a beautiful staff floating above the cauldron.

My eyes sparkled as the staff floated towards me, it had a long spruce base and an Amethyst sitting on top. Wow, this looks amazing.

I should test it out. I ran outside and tried to find out how to use this thing. I moved my hand in a circular motion and lunged it forward. To my surprise, fire came out of it.

I have fire powers now! This is so cool! I just hope this thing actually contains this demon. Wait, this staff needs a name. Hmm, I'm gonna name this the Amethyst Staff.

Word Count: 1115 words