defender of nature

On the very day, a daughter was born in a house, a short plantlet grew in the backyard of that same house. The celebrations began as soon as the girl was born, but no one realized a baby plant had also been born that day. they named their daughter "Ellery". Ellery has matured a little over time. The plant grew to be taller than she was. Ellery began playing in her yard by moving her tiny steps around and around the plant. She spent the majority of her childhood with this tree. She would dance underneath the wild tree when she was joyful, and sit beneath it when she was gloomy. That tree was her buddy, on whom she could rely on highs and lows. On a spring day when it was still uncontrolled, her parents cut down that tree because it was a nuisance in the backyard. "Can you tell me why you’re severing it?” Ellery while crying, remarked, “It’s my tree.” “Baby, it’s gone wild; it’ll take over the whole garden,” her mother said, “and we don’t have any option.” Ellery went inside her room and slumped by her bed, weeping uncontrollably.

As time passed, the environment changed dramatically, and there were fewer plants on the planet. Ellery is now a 34-year-old working mother with two sons. Her life was going well as usual, until she discovered a little recorder in her attic while searching for her papers. Her inquiry had piqued her interest. She took out the recorder only to discover her long-forgotten recollections. Her priceless tree was taped inside that recorder, bringing back memories of happier times.
Those recollections brought her back to the house where she had lived for most of her life. She entered the home and proceeded to the location where the tree had been chopped down. "It's been a long pal," Ellery replied, "everything changed pretty much." People who didn't want you before are now striving to get you into their gardens."

She sat on the muddy floor, her hands stroking the tree's severed roots. Tears in the eyes cling to the insides of the eyes, refusing to fall out...The clouds darkened. The lightning struck close to her home. Rain appears to be on its way. As she raises her eyes to the sky, a flash of white rushes towards her and surrounds her. It's a bright white light that twinkles like stars. It's glittering in a lovely way. Ellery had vanished when the light went out.

Ellery was in the same house as before, but she noticed some differences. In the garden, there was a kid who was an exact replica of her. Her mother, when she was younger, saw something strange: the plants were chuckling and playing with one another. Ellery rubbed her eyes to check if it was real, but it was, and her buddy, whom she had believed had been cut off, was joyously playing with the small child.
"How can it be possible that you plant can talk?" Ellery wondered. They were astonished. "Are you able to see us?" tree inquired. "Hey, don't touch us," hibiscus said as she began stroking their branches and eyes. Ellery was shocked and took a step back. Rose inquired, "Who are you?" Ellery is my name. She answered with a curious expression on her face.
"With whom are you conversing, and who are you?" Her mother inquired. She said, "Mum, I'm your daughter." Her mother responded with a chuckle, "You joke very well." When Elery noticed the old-fashioned automobile in front of the home and the ancient interior, she dashed inside and looked at the calendar, which reads 2004. "What's going on?" She tells herself, "I'm not even drunk." "How can you enter some stranger's house, a young girl," her mother says, grabbing her hand. I know it's impossible, but trust me when I say I'm from the future.
She began spouting out all of her mother's small secrets. "How did you find out?" Her mother said, "Did my daughter tell you?" Ellery sighed and held out her birthmark for her to see. Her mother was taken aback by this and sat motionless on the sofa. With a small finger, the little Ellery grips Ellery's hand. She said, "Please play with me," and led her to the garden.

The plants began to question her, but they didn't appear pleased because the tree was about to be chopped down the next day. "I understand why you're all upset," she replied. "Don't worry, I'm here to help you." Their forlorn expressions shifted to joy. Her mother arrived with some fruits. "I've embraced the fact that you're from the future. "How could I not recognize my daughter?" her mother wondered. "It's a relive, I imagined it'd be like in the movies," Ellery added, grinning.
Ellery came out late at night and sat near the wild tree, hugging it and saying, "I missed you." Their lengthy conversation lasted into the wee hours of the morning.

The time has come to chop down the tree. Plants were concerned, but the tree smiled and was content. "Why the long face?" the tree inquired. "Don't worry, we'll definitely meet in the heavens." The bulldozer arrived, accompanied by men and a large chainsaw.  little Ellery and Ellery approached the tree and extended their hands around it. "Don't worry, my buddy," Ellery replied, "I won't let you die." Ellery's mother said, "step aside." Both Ellery implored, "Please don't cut it." They began to sob and beg you not to cut them. "You're going to need this tree in the future," Ellery said. Her mother became distraught when she saw them sobbing and chose not to cut it off.
They were all joyful, until the weather changed again, just as it had when Ellery time travelled. Ellery was well aware that she would be returning. She said her goodbyes to everyone, and then a bright light folded her up and whisked her away to the real world.

Ellery had returned to her own backyard. Under that tree, her sons were having fun. She was overjoyed to see them again. "Where were you?" her mother inquired. She said, "with my buddies." They sat in the garden chairs together. "Thanks to this tree," her mother observed, "it's wonderfully refreshing."