Part 28

Eva St.Patrick pov

We have wolfs visiting meaning I have to stay in the castle. Why you may ask because we not staying in the same house as my mate makes us look weak. Which I understand but I feel like he did this on purpose.

So that I have to come back and if I find out that's the case there's going to be hell to pay. Sitting down packing all my electronics and clothes I just brought. Because this baby have me eating everything.

I feel huge when I was done dove opened my room door. How do I know that because I can smell it on her. I don't know what type of baby this is. But this child is going to be strong.

"You ready?" She asked me and I looked up at her. "Your coming too?" I asked and she looked at me with a void look "I have no choice". Sighing we both walked hand in hand. Getting to castle we looked at it together.

And my baby kicked laughing "alright alright we gonna see ya punk ass daddy" I told him and he kicked again. I know your wondering how do I know it's going to be a bit I don't. I just have this feeling.

We walked in and the guards took our bags. We sat in the living room I'm not ready to go up yet. "How you feeling?" I asked Dove as she rub her stomach. "This baby kicking my ass" she said and I laughed. "But it's over soon for me" she said smiling her due date is next week. So basically any day now.

"Luna watch out!" I heard when a football came right at me. It bounced off the shield and hit someone in the face. Everyone just stood there looking at me in surprised.

"What it's the baby" I said getting up with dove. When she gripped my arm "ahh shit!" She yelled out and I looked at her. "You okay?" I asked her and she nod standing back up "Shit!" She yelled again when I realized I was standing in water.

"Dove your water broke!" I yelled out and in thirty seconds literally Jason was to her side. "It's okay baby breath" Jason told her as I smiled walking. Behind them to the car and to the hospital.

Walking in behind them I waited in the lobby.  Not wanting to interrupt their family moments together.  Sitting down rubbing my baby bump  when I smelled my mate sitting next to me.

"Hello little mate" looking at Gio "hi Giovanni" I told him and he flicked. Like always do when I use his name. He cleared his throat "why are you sitting out here?" He asked me and I shrug.

"Dove in labor so I'm waiting for them" I said and he nod. "Why don't we go home and wait for them to mindlink" he said and I looked at him like he's crazy.

"No I need to be here for when and if Dove needs me" I told him and he said a small sorry. "Baby when are you going to forgive me?" He asked and I shrug. "You get Dove to forgive you and maybe we can talk" I told him and he sighed.

"You know that's not going to happen anytime soon" he told he and I really don't have give a damn. "Well that sounds like a personal problem don't you think" I asked "Luna Queen Princess Dove wants you" the nurse said and I got up leaving my mate where he sat.

Walking in the room "GET THIS BABY OUT OF ME!!!" I heard as I walked into the room laughing. "Come on baby it's okay just breathe" I heard Jason said "ahh sit of a dick you mutt you caused this" Dove yelled and I laughed so hard I almost wet my pants.

"I'm here I'm here" I told dove getting a damp rag and wiping Dove's face with it. "Hey relax boo thang" I said wiping her face then she got an contraction. She screamed then so did I cause this hoe broke my hand.

My screaming caused my baby defensive mood to kick in so I had to step away so the shield didn't hurt Dove.

On the floor holding my hand crying when Gio bursted through the doors. As my hand started to heal on its own. Taking in a deep breath I pushed my bones into place so that it don't feel the way it is.

Standing up I looked at Dove "Next time punch the freaking wall" I told her as she looked at me sheepishly. "I'm sorry I sometime forget your mostly human" she said and I huff.

"Okay Dove its time to push" the doctor said so I held on one of Dove's legs and Jason held the other. Gio stood in the corner of the room. "Alright one three" the doctor said. "One, Two, Push" she pushed with a screamed and me being me I screamed with her.

"Good job good job" the doctor said. "Give me one big one" she said again "AHhhh" both Jason and I screamed with dove the crying was heard throughout the room.

Looking at this baby as the nurses clean it up "it's a girl" the nurse said and both dove and I cry together. Jason was just staring in shock when the doctor rest the baby Dove. "What y'all gone name her?" I asked Jason and Dove smiled at me.

" Lavender Eva Marshall" the both said at the same time and I just stood there as my eyes water up. "Really?" I asked them as they nod yes to me. "Of course your aunty and Godmother. Why not" and I cried even more.

Damn pregnancy hormones taking the thug out of me. Dove put the baby in my hands "hi aunty big girl. You are so prefect" I said to her rubbing my nose on face. "Handing her to her father "do you wanna hold your niece?" Dove asked Gio who I really forgot was in here.

His eyes opened wide and looked surprised "really?" He asked and dove rolled her eyes. "You may be an jackass but your my big brother. This a family moment your my brother bring your ass over here" she said as Jason and I laughed.

He came over picked her up and I could swear she smiled at him. "Is she smiling?" I asked and dove rolled my eyes "no she's to young to smile" Jason said "I'm not tripping she totally smiled at him" I told them and they waved me off.

"I thought only me saw that" Gio said that left us having a twenty argument about if the baby smiled at Gio or not. I love my family.