PART#11.

Continue from previous:

Haseena hides herself behind the mannequin that he not to see her here. Her eyes follows till he disappear from her eyes along with daksh. She is not believing in her eyes is he really Mr Singh or some one else. Her eyes still not able to believe what she see a moment before. If he is alive why he is hiding from maa. If he is in lucknow why he never come to meet his mother. He is really heartless person as she think before about him or something else, why is hiding himself from all, and who is daksh ? His son? Or he is married? Who is his wife? He loves her or not? What is meaning of his sentence that "she is so sharp she can easily understood what he wanted to say" , alot of questions raising but he is only one who have all answers. She decides to meet him and he will have to answer her questions. She blankly walks to the exit door of the mall with a strom of questions in her mind. Her eyes searches him every where in parking area but he left before she reaches.

Roopa: haseena ruk jao Kahan ja rhi ho.

But she is in her own world , world of thoughts 💭💭. A car from front is about to hit her before roopa pulls her before.

Roopa: kiyà ho gaya hai tumhain haseena kin khayalon mei gum ho k samnay say aati hui car bhi tumhain nazar nahi aai , agar tumhain kuch ho Jata toh aunty ji ko mei kiyà jawab dayti, tum sun bhi rahi ho mei kiyà keh rhi hun.

HM: ha hum sun rhy hain try to act normal..

Roopa: toh jawab do.

HM: kuch poocha tha tum nay.

Roopa: haseena are you alright, itni dyar say mei pooch rhi hun tum Kahan khoi hui ho.

HM: woh hum kisi ko dhondnay yahan aaey thy.. Chalo tumhari shopping ho gae ho toh ghar chaltay hain.

Roopa: ha ho gae hai shopping par.

HM: par kiyà

Roopa: woh mei tumharay chakkar mei saray bags usi shop par bhool aai abhi lay k aati hun , yeh lo keys tum car mei baitho mei aai.

She takes keys and sits on the car, again she sees Anubhav with daksh having ice cream together. She step down and try to catch him before she reaches he sits on the car and drive away.

HM (pov): Humain pakka vishwas ho gaya hai yeh Mr Singh hi hain.

*************

Haseena opens the door and realize that maa is talking with someone. She can easily recognize this voice how can she forget this voice she makes her way to maa's room without wasting a second, she was no wrong Anubhav is sitting with sumitra and their laughing easily heard in whole house. She became happy now finally she gets answers of her all question, she wants to hug him but she composed herself and control her emotions without saying anything she stands there and stares him soon he feels her presence in the room he looks at him , his eyes shines after seeing her. A smile spread on his lips , the wait of many years are over. Yes she is finally infront of him this is not a dream or a picture it's in reality , he feels he gets second life. And she feels the same reason us still unknown to her. They are not saying anything but their eyes speak alot than words. Soon their eyes full with tears of happiness. But she not let her tears to fall from. Their heart full of Strom of emotions when only clam after hugging each other, both are so professionalist knows very well how to comes out such difficult situation.

HM: Mr Singh ap ( try to hides her feeling) ap kab aaey.

AS: woh hum ek hafta pehlay hi loatay hain kuch zaroori Kam tha jis ki wajah say humain yahan aanay mei dyar ho gae. Ap kaisi hain haseena.