Single Dog Ending System Chapter 81: Warm Corpse (19) •

On Qin Lang's first night as a zombie, he became mentally handicapped, um, mentally handicapped - a statement from the Witty Twenty-Five.

Qin Lang led the zombies out of the street, and found that these zombies did not completely chase him, and some of them were turning back. However, his husband and the others just got in the car, how can these ugly monsters go back to chase them?

So he let the system turn him into a zombie, and began to use his mind to order the group of zombies to stand by.

However, he found that these zombies were in the same place, they bumped into him, he bumped into them, and some still returned to chase after Ling Liang.

Who was up to it? According to the setting of this article, the evolution of zombies went by over time. In the first week, they were just ordinary walking dead. After the first week, some had improved their physical agility, some had increased their vision and hearing, and some have low intelligence.

Those with low IQs could control and drive the first two brainless ones at will, such as sieges and sneak attacks.

Like Qin Lang, who was not only with little IQ but also a big boss in the text, it was reasonable to say that there was no problem in controlling it. However, in practice, there was no ideal perfection. The main reason why that was not perfect should be that those hundreds of zombies have a small head to control them. Otherwise, with so many zombies before, they couldn't wait quietly for Ling Liang and the others to come in before rushing out together.

Qin Lang quickly found this little head. The zombie was standing in the group of corpses. The body was not as tall as the big axe zombie in Qin Lang's imagination, but was a petite high school girl.

Also, most of the brains with developed limbs were not flexible enough. Qin Lang quickly accepted the setting that he was thin and slender and had an excellent IQ. After all, he was just like that. Ahem, he seemed to hear sarcasm from Twenty-Five.

The IQ of the female student zombie was indeed very low, so she would not hide herself at all. In a group of zombies where they hit him, he hit them, standing motionless, she had a sense of standing out of the crowd.

Qin Lang walked to her side, looked at her with dead eyes for a few seconds, and was silent.

At this time, the system told Qin Lang that his husband and the others had left safely. Qin Lang ruthlessly cut off his affectionate gaze with the female zombie.

He glanced at the large group of corpses in front of him, then looked at the brand-new bed rest just now, and looked around the surrounding buildings, feeling a little melancholy for a while.

Because, he didn't know what to do when he played single player alone!

Daguai? Sorry, now as long as he wanted to, he could easily explode any zombie. There was no challenge, and the graphics were disgusting.

To save the survivors of K City? Isn't he afraid that he would be headshot by those people?

Qin Lang was a little sad, and regretted turning into a zombie for the second time tonight. Oh, the first time was when he said goodbye to Ling Liang.

But soon, the thing that made him regret for the third time came again.

Qin Lang raised his legs and got into the car in front of hundreds of zombies. Just as he was about to start the car, he found that the female zombie who had just stared at him silently had followed him, very much like a subdued subordinate.

Qin Lang looked at her for a while, and felt that he might really have nothing to do to instruct the female zombie to get into the car.

However, the zombie's movements were stiff, and after receiving this command, the hind legs could not be lifted up, and it had been unable to get into the car, and the zombie's hoarse voice "Aah..." was still in its mouth.