Single Dog Ending System Chapter 83: Warm Corpse (21) •

"So, my husband turned black because I really died..." Qin Lang felt a little sad after looking into it.

The system was not used to seeing the sudden appearance of the host who has always been in control, interrupting Qin Lang's thoughts: "I forgot to remind you that your extra mission has been completed."

"Huh?" Qin Lang couldn't remember what the extra task was for a while, "What was it?"

The system choked and said, "You actually forgot? The extra task was to make Ling Liang heartbroken and cry."

"...It's really that stupid style." Qin Lang murmured, "Fortunately, it's this. If it's like 'getting Tang Xiaorou's love', it's embarrassing me. After all, I'm not a scumbag..."

The system made a perfunctory "hmmm".

Then one person and one system fell into silence.

Half a minute later, Qin Lang stretched his limbs and collapsed on the sofa, wailing, "Fuck! It's so boring!!!"

The system finally got the chance to mock him: "Haha, dear host, it is you who chose to become a zombie."

"..." He had regretted it for the Nth time.

Half an hour later, the system saw that its host pulled a bunch of zombies to start a zombie party, and the corners of his mouth twitched. Lights, music, and zombie waiters with drinks and snacks were indeed the correct way to open a single machine.

The system was a bit unbearable: "Okay, okay. I'll give you a map of the high-level zombies, you can play as a big boss."

High-level zombies had a certain sense of autonomy, and they could communicate with each other. Qin Da, the drama master, immediately decided to challenge the role of a real zombie boss.

In the original text, Liang Cheng was the second villain who liked the heroine. He was very arrogant. In his eyes, everything was just a game to him. In the original text, he would look for opportunities to kill Ling Liang from time to time, so Qin Lang should quickly become the boss of all zombies and reunite with Ling Liang as soon as possible. Just in case...

For example, the special inspection methods that Ling Liang and the others encountered were Liang Cheng's methods. Before that, there was no problem with the inspection of the entrance to the base, and the instrument was fully able to detect it. And the so-called infected person who accidentally sneaked into the base was deliberately put in by Liang Cheng's subordinates.

Those who had just been bitten had still retained clear consciousness and breathing. Before they could even say goodbye to their families, they were directly shot by Liang Cheng's order.

Humans were selfish and inherently afraid of death. The people who were safe in the base did not feel that Liang Cheng's methods were cruel and cold-blooded at all, but felt that Liang Cheng, who had protected them in time, was decisive and calm enough. Liang Cheng naturally became a strong leader of the base and was supported by the base people.

If they want to enter the base after that, they would have to go through a lot of inspections. The reason why Liang Cheng let everyone enter the room once and put on a bomb with a button was to completely isolate the infected person and deal with on the spot. Now as long as it was an infected person, the little people were basically startled, and no one would doubt it.

Liang Cheng obviously wanted to develop a kingdom that completely belonged to him in this chaotic apocalypse.

From the bar to the location of the high-level zombies, there were a few survivors along the way. Qin Lang could no longer drive around the city in a convertible sports car. He could only approach slowly and leisurely like a zombie.