Single Dog Ending System Chapter 84: Warm Corpse (22) •

Qin Lang asked the system to send Liu Yong and the others the base information they had received in the canteen, but these people didn't turn on the radio in the car two days ago, and they turned on the radio two days later and couldn't find the location of the base. They wandered around the base for two days before they found it.

Qin Lang was also heartbroken in order to be able to reunite with his husband as soon as possible.

Liu Yong and his party had nearly 30 people when they set off, but less than 10 people when they arrived. When they entered the base, they cried endlessly, and they were so moved.

The first batch of supplies supported by the government has almost been used up. It was not clear from the above that the base has been led by a person who has committed a serious crime, and the second batch of supplies had also been sent. It was just that the person who delivered the supplies found that the person wearing military uniform and holding a firearm at the base did not belong to any army of the country, and became suspicious.

After that, no one sent supplies to the base anymore. Liang Cheng didn't say anything or explain anything. It was left to the people at the base to guess whether they had abandoned them, and whether the whole country had fallen, and now there was no army.

The sunset in the late autumn was a little short. Ling Liang was only on the road from the training ground to the cafeteria, and the light was much darker.

Since he learned that no one would distribute supplies, Liang Cheng proposed that all the young people in the base should participate in the training to protect family and friends in the base, but almost no one objected.

After a few days of training, Liang Cheng asked the professor to test the physical fitness of everyone, and found several people whose abilities had evolved. The people at the base were overjoyed.

Although Liang Cheng was playing with people's hearts at the base, it has to be said that he also made the people in the base have some sense of unity as a whole, and at the same time he was cruel and made this group of people stronger. The cowardly who depended on others for salvation.

At this time, the cafeteria was already very lively. Two days ago, Liang Cheng sent people to sweep the villages near the base, and brought all the live livestock from the village back to the base. Some of them were raised, and some were added to the base people who had not eaten hot and meaty dishes for a long time.

As a result, the style of painting in the cafeteria now was mostly crying while eating, or gobbling down without an image. And a few of them cried and devoured while eating, and the movement was very loud. At first glance, they only entered the base today. The people around him cast understanding glances.

Ling Liang blankly went to line up to order food, and sat silently at the corner table to eat. His expression was too indifferent and out of tune with the surroundings.

At this moment, a group of people in white lab coats entered the restaurant. They have a special window for meals and don't need to queue. The group of people who only entered the base today temporarily stopped their excitement and looked at the people in the experimental suits with some curiosity.

The people in the cafeteria showed some respect for them. There was a table next to them. The young man quickly finished the food on the plate, wiped the table clean, and greeted the experimenters who had already prepared the meal with a blushing face: "Miss Xiaorou. ...Sit here, we've cleaned up, don't worry..."

Tang Xiaorou nodded politely to them. Just as she was about to sit down, she caught a glimpse of Ling Liang in the corner. She was about to go to Ling Liang's side, but was stopped by someone.