Single Dog Ending System Chapter 85: Warm Corpse (23) •

Qin Lang was a little flustered.

After being intimate with Qin Lang, Ling Liang entered the bathroom. Qin Lang had to pretend that he was an ordinary zombie, and instinctively followed in the footsteps of his food.

Seeing him coming, Ling Liang said sweetly, "Little sticky bag...Come here, your husband will bathe you and change your clothes."

Qin Lang looked at Ling Liang's expression, and a chill came up from his back. Qin Lang restrained his emotions and expressions, he looked at Ling Liang with empty eyes, and moved over stiffly.

Ling Liang took out another handcuff and put Qin Lang's hands apart and leaned against the bathroom.

The city had indeed had a power outage, but fortunately, the water had not been cut off yet. Ling Liang filled the bathtub with water, heated the water with his supernatural powers, and tested the water temperature while heating: "Baby, are you cold? Your body is cold, but that's okay... take a shower and you'll be warm."

Qin Lang looked at him blankly.

The water temperature was quickly adjusted to the most comfortable temperature. Ling Liang ripped apart Qin Lang's clothes. After all, it was too much trouble for a zombie to undress.

Soon, the clothes that Qin Lang wore for more than a week finally broke up with Qin Lang.

Ling Liang's eyes stayed on Qin Lang's bitten arm for a moment. He touched Qin Lang's unscarred arm, began to wipe Qin Lang's body with a hot and humid towel, and said ambiguous: "Is my baby still evolving? It's amazing, the wound has healed. But why didn't you miss the place where I bit you? Was that option eliminated? Are you reluctant?"

Ling Liang gave a low laugh and said affectionately: "I really love you Qin Lang, and I can't bear being without you either..."

Qin Lang's heart contracted suddenly and his body stiffened. Taking advantage of the gap between Ling Liang crouching down and twisting the towel, he lowered his head and glanced at Ling Liang in a complicated way.

After cleaning up Qin Lang, Ling Liang picked up the clothes he had prepared before. The villa was bought by the original owner at the age of 18, and the clothes were prepared in the villa at the age of 18. After the age of 18, they did not develop much, and they could wear it now.

Ling Liang was holding Qin Lang's ankle and was putting on his underwear. Ling Liang rubbed Qin Lang's cold and delicate ankle, and suddenly raised his head to look at Qin Lang with burning eyes: "In the bathroom, this pose... I can try it later..."

Qin Lang couldn't answer a word.

This was completely different from what he expected before. What he expected was that he was a zombie, but he still had certain emotions and memories, which was different from a zombie that could only eat people. But now he was just a zombie that was indistinguishable from the outside world, and Ling Liang was like a necrophile pervert.

At night, Ling Liang locked up Qin Lang on the bed and hugged him to sleep.

Ling Liang didn't sleep peacefully. He woke up several times during the night, and every time he woke up, he would confirm whether Qin Lang was still by his side, and then he would hug Qin Lang's icy body and talk for a while before falling asleep again.

Ling Liang fell asleep again, Qin Lang opened his mouth and took a deep breath through the belt, and mist filled his light-colored eyes for a moment. He took another deep breath and forced the tears back, because Ling Liang seemed to be waking up again.

The next morning, the weather suddenly dropped a few degrees, Qin Lang blinked his eyes open all night, and woke up from his deep sleep.

Qin Lang was tied to the bed. He moved his head and looked out of the bedroom window. There was a vast expanse of white fog - the fog of early winter.