Chapter 154: Under the Cherry Blossom

After a while, Yoshino got the stuffed doll she wanted. After all, she was different from Natsumi, and she had no intention of making a difficult request from Shido. What she wanted was easy to catch. Shido only spent like 100 yen to get it.

Although the doll Yoshino got was relatively cheap, she was still very excited, hugging the doll tightly and not willing to let go at all.

"Ugh... Yoshino has a new love, please don't forget about me!"

Needless to say, it must be Yoshinon who said it.

"No, I won't forget Yoshinon!"

Yoshino shook her head nervously. Yoshinon was her best friend, how could she have forgotten her?

"Okay, Yoshinon was just joking~"

Shido patted Yoshino on the shoulder and said comfortingly.

"Really?"

Yoshino looked at Yoshinon and asked.

"Of course it's true, I wouldn't worry about such a thing! Yoshino can't live without me. Without my help, Yoshino might not be able to win Shido over......"

Yoshinon said nonsense casually.

"Wait!"

Yoshino blushed and hugged Yoshinon to stop it from continuing.

Looking at Shido again, there was no strange expression on his face, so she breathed a sigh of relief, it seemed Shido didn't think much.

Shido let out a light breath, and instead of letting the two continue to dwell on this topic, he asked curiously:

"Yoshino, is there any place you want to go?"

"Love hotel~"

Yoshinon responded quickly.

"I'm asking Yoshino, not you..."

Shido said angrily. Sure enough, this rabbit was really annoying, but Shido had no way to fix it!

"I want to see cherry blossoms..."

Yoshino said softly.

"Cherry Blossoms?"

Shido nodded thoughtfully. It was indeed the season of cherry blossoms, but because of this, it was not easy to find a good spot to enjoy the flowers.

In addition, there would be many people, maybe some of his classmates would be here too. Hopefully, none of the troublesome girls from school would be here to disturb his date.

(Wait, don't raise a flag here!)

"I feel like Shido-san is thinking about other girls?"

Yoshinon looked at Shido suspiciously.