♣️14.

" Your honour i would like to present you the murder weapon and reports that states that  Mr Karan Kundrra's fingerprints matches the fingerprints on the weapon. It proves Mr kundrra  gulity  " Vikram's assisstant passed the files and knife to the judge . Vikram smirked looking at panic stricken faces of Rohit and Karan While Teja just looked back at him  blankly.

The judge analysed the proof presented and looked at Tejasswi .
" Would the defence like to say something ? " Karan looked at teja waiting for her to do something somehow  . The way this was going on, he felt all his hopes of being proven innocent fading .

" Yes ,your honour " Teja got up from her seat , her eyes not leaving vikram as if telling him she's not going to back down .

" The proof presented by opposition is invalid  your honour" Vikram frowned looking at her . He smiled internally thinking she's making a fool of herself

" Your honour the murder weapon provided by opposition is actually not the murder weapon . Then how can the fingerprints be considered as a valid proof " She smirked at Vikram while he stared back at her, pure confusion and fear in his eyes .She took the reports from  her table and a zip log back in which was another blooded knife . This was what she found while searching the barren road at the back of the hotel yesterday .

" Here is the real murder weapon your Honour . The reports state that the blood  sample on the weapon matches the dna sample of the victim .On the other hand , the blood sample on weapon provided by opposition doesn't even match the dna sample of Ms Rashami " Vikram might have had an upper hand since he snatched the weapon but he did a big mistake of sending the blooded bag as a threat to her . She had immediately sent it in lab to match the dna . Her doubt that it was the fake weapon and was just there in the room for misleading them was instantly proved right .

The judge analysed  the proofs while she looked at karan giving him an assuring smile . He took a sigh of relief and relaxed at her smile .

" Your honour, Opposition, Mr Vikram Dixit has not only wasted precious time of the court but also has made a joke of  the authentication of court and law  by providing a fake proof . I hope your decision will be made accordingly ." She gave Vikram a challenging look that called him a loser in several ways .

" Would the opposition  like to say something ? " The judge asked once he looked at all the proofs .The judge sounded pissed  Vikram nodded meekly in a no .

" The proofs provided by defence are not enough to prove the accused innocent . The court is adjourned till the next hearing on 2nd of this month. " Everybody stood up to greet the judge .

Karan stood up from his seat and turned . His eyes widened in surprise to see his parents getting up from the last seat . He marched towards them and looked at them disbelief .

" Mom? Dad? " He whispered softly and hugged his mother tightly .He looked at his father stood there with a strict  expression on his face . He parted from the hug and touched their feets . His mother blessed him but his father did not . He looked at him and smiled meekly . " It's okay . You are here, that's enough for me "

**********

" Now i have started to feel bad for you Dixit . How do you manage to make a joke of yourself every single time " She stepped closer to him mocking him .

" I consider myself lucky then . Ms Prakash har roz toh yunhi kisi ko attention nahi deti " His voice deep in attempt to flirt . Teja chuckled at the shamelessness of this disgusting person .