Chapter 13

Lucius kept his arm around y/n as they walked down the hallway. Y/n felt safe in his arms, and she knew that she wouldn't get lost in the huge manor when she was with him. She still hadn't completely grasped that this was her new home.

She leaned on Lucius a little since her body was still weak after what had happened in the bedroom 10 minutes ago.

Lucius led her down the hallways until they reached a door. He opened the door for her and led her outside to the huge gardens of Malfoy manor.
the white roses stuck out from the rest of the garden.
Y/n walked towards them and felt the petals with the tips of her fingers.
The white petals were soft like silk against her skin.

" they're so beautiful" y/n exclaimed.

Lucius then came up behind her and picked one of the roses. He then placed the flower behind his wife's ear, making sure not to tug her hair.

" a beautiful flower for an even more beautiful girl" he said while looking at her with calm, husky eyes.

Y/n turned red at his compliment and quickly looked away. This earned a chuckle from her husband.

His compliment made her feel very happy but sill made her redder than a strawberry.
In order to change the subject she said, " I would love to embroider these roses, they would look lovely on one of my black dresses"

" so you like embroidery?" He questioned.

A proper interest for his wife to have, he thought. Embroidery was very ladylike and a good interest for a pureblood girl to have.

His wife nodded in response to his question.

" I'll make sure to get you all the supplies you could ever need the next time I go to diagonal alley" he told her.

" that really won't be necessary I don't want to be a bother" she told him.

" you are my wife and as your husband I need to provide you with what you need, including the supplies you need to engage in your interests"

Y/n didn't say anything, since she secretly would love to get some new supplies.

" is there anything else you need?" He asked her.

" not that I can think of" y/n told him.

By the look on her face Lucius could tell that she was lying. He also knew that she wouldn't just tell him what she wanted, he had to force it out of her.

He grabbed her shoulders and looked into her eyes.

Y/n felt something enter her mind. She tried to resist but he force entering her brain was simply too powerful.

" I'll get you a new set of aquarelle paint and new makeup brushes the next time I go to diagonal alley" he said.

" did you just read my mind?" Y/n asked him.

" maybe" he countered.

He then took a hold of her arm and started leading her down the pathway to the little lake on the west side of the manor.

The leaves rustled in the wind and y/n could feel the soft breeze from the lake graze her skin. Everything seemed so peaceful here, as she walked down the pathway with her husband. His strong arm felt safe and his taller frame made her feel safe.

When they got down to the lake Y/n reached down and touched the water. If felt freezing cold against her fingertips.
Her husband started walking towards a bench a few feet ahead as y/n heard a rustling from behind her.

She turned aground to see where the sound came from and saw a huge snake coming towards her face.
She shrieked and staggered back in order to get away from the terrifying animal.
Before she knew it she lost contact with the ground and feel backwards.
Ice cold water embraced her body and she felt her head get covered with water. Adrenaline pumped through her body, both from almost being attacked by a snake and from falling in the freezing lake.
Her limbs started to numb and her head felt like it would explode. Her vision became darker and darker every second that passed and she knew that she was sinking.
Despite that, she couldn't find the strength to swim to the surface. She was paralyzed from head to toe and the only thing she could think about was the burning in her limbs.
Her eyes only saw black for a while before a strange green light entered her eyes.
All of a sudden she was no longer under water.
She was standing in the corner of a large room.
There were several armchairs in the room and rain thundered outside the large windows.
She tried to move but her body was frozen in the corner.