Epilogue

Jiraya

"AJ and Austin time to get up and get ready for school" I yell out loud enough for them to hear me.

"I'm ready I don't know about AJ he too busy brushing his hair" Austin said sitting down at the table.

"I was not momma I was making sure I look good for the first day of school" AJ said.

"Ain't nothing wrong with that, gone and eat your breakfast so we can get going".

I went upstairs to wake up August and then Sanai. "I see you up I was just about to come wake you up" I say to Nai.

"I been up just trying to figure out if I should where this dress or this one, which one you think mom".

"How about you wear a dress that goes all the way down your ankles, yeah that would look nice" August said walking over to us.

"Daddy you can't be serious".

"Look at my don't I look serious".

"You should wear the pink dress, look pass your dad" I tell her.

"Thanks mom" she kiss my cheek and went back in her room.

"Where the twins"? August had ask.

"Downstairs eating breakfast, its almost about that time to be heading out the door" I went and got dress made sure the twin was ready and out the door we went.

Kay

"Momma tell daddy to leave me alone, what's wrong with the outfit I got on" Kalonnie said walking into the kitchen.

"Tell her Kay that's to damn tight she need to change" Justin said.

"Lonnie gone and get ready to leave and Justin you need to be getting dress for work".

My baby is just growing to fast her and Sania will be graduating this year, time just fly.

"Alright ma I'm gone see you later daddy" she hug me and her dad then left.

"I feel old" Justin said.

"You is, can you believe that our daughter is graduating she's on her way out the house".

"Kay don't start that crying".

"I'm just happy, I remember when she was only a baby".

"Yeah now she grown but she still my princess".

"I'm have to call Jay and see how she doing since the twins start school today" I went to grab my phone and dail Jay number, Justin just shook his head and gave me a peck on the lips and left.

Tori

"Alright little man make sure you get some digits on the first day of school ight"? CJ tells Caleb.

"No doubt dad you know the girls going to be all over me" Caleb said.

I just shook my head. "You better be getting an education, you have alot if time to talk to girls" I tell him.

"He can have a little fun baby" CJ said.

"You just get ready for he be late" I said. After cooking breakfast I clean up the kitchen then got ready as well, my baby is growing up.

August

"Jay if you don't stop that crying".

"Whatever August you know them are my babies they first day of school".

"Aww you wanna go back and get them"?

"No I'll be fine" she say as we was walking back to the car.

"Our kids are getting big, Nai about to graduate and the twins are in school now. I was thinking maybe we should have another baby".

"I don't know about all that baby we getting old".

"You mean you getting old cause I'm still young".

"I can't stand you" she smile and I pull out the school parking lot. "Where you wanna go I have a little time before I head over to the studio".

"I don't care" she say looking out the window.

********

The twins came home telling us how school went and they learn a lot. Sanai come walking in the door smiling like she won the lottery.

"How was your first day baby girl"? I ask her.

"Mom, dad school was good especially my math class" she say smiling.

"And why is that"? I ask.

"I think I'm in love with my teacher" she say making Jay choke a little on her water. I couldn't even say nothing I was lost for words.

The End