ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ's ᴅᴀʏ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ

𝗛𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝙈𝙧𝙨. 𝘼𝙞𝙯𝙖𝙬𝙖!

 𝘼𝙞𝙯𝙖𝙬𝙖!

ROSES FLUTTERED ON THE BED

ROSES FLUTTERED ON THE BED. The windows opened to let the fresh morning breeze in and the warm sun giving the bedroom a glow.

Y/n had woken up to pepper kisses on her face and sweet bouquets of whispers in her ear. Her husband smiled down on her, softly kissing her lips with a 'Good Morning Doll'.

Shota planned to spoil his girl today. He softly took her hands in his and led her to their bathroom filled with honey vanilla & rose scented candles.

Romantic R&B music softly played in the background and their bath was filled with a Jasmin and Argan oil soap.

Y/n awed at the space. It was so calming and romantic. It was like her own personal spa day. "All this for me?" Y/n cooed, kissing her husband's lips.

"All this and more baby," Shota smirks. He slips off his shirt that Y/n had worn to bed along with her panties.

He kissed her bare shoulder and moved his way up
to her neck. Y/n shivered under his touch as she softly sighed from his touch.

He takes off his own clothes and leads them to the tub. The water was warm and the smell of Jasmine hit them as they entered the tub. Y/n lays on Shota's chest as he puts on her shower cap.

"Are you wearing one too?" Y/n giggles, seeing as Shota puts on his own as well.

"I wanna match with you. And I don't feel like getting my hair wet," he grins.

The two basked in each other's presence. Y/n could already say this was a wonderful mother's day. Her husband softly rubbing on her arms and giving a relaxing massage.

The scented candles and the music with the lowly lit room was such a vibe! All she wanted now was to see her baby and spend the rest of her day with her family.

She sighs in content, rubbing Shota's arms that were wrapped around her.

"Happy Mother's day Doll," Shota says adoringly. He turns Y/n's face by her chin and takes her lips with his own.  "I love you baby,"