𝟟

M/N Sunday

It's almost nine o'clock am and I'm already sitting at my spot. It's not like I was looking forward for it the whole week.

No it's definitely not. Maybe I little but that doesn't not matter right now. Still there's change he's not going to be here today. And maybe he will never be again.

I should stop assuming.

Turning up my head from a book to see if something changed in my view to park. Nothing. It's kind of funny that from day I'm supposed to have as rest, but no. Instead I'm looking for pretty boy.

He is pretty. I'm weird. I should actually start paying attention to book. I have been reading one list almost ten minutes by now. So awesome right.

As I turned my head down and started paying little more attention to my book I started to feel like somebody's watching me. Paranoia isn't nice. So to be sure I looked up again and scanned the park again.

Spencer's pov Friday

I feel a pressure on my chest. It's not nice to be honest but just can't open my eyes. Like as they were pushed by invisible power.

My ears hurts from the pitch sound from earlier. Wait what happened?

I can't remember nothing more than going with Morgan to the unknown's house and the painful sound. Before that sound was another one. But now I can't remember how it sounds.

As I tried to open my eyes again, this time successfully, I see Morgan, JJ and Rosi sitting next to me in hospital.

My right arm being in cast and having extremely intense headache. Maybe I should wake them up, but who knows how long have they been there.

"Guys, uh.." my throat is so sore that I feel I can't say even a word.  But gladly JJ woke up so I don't have to talk

"How are you feeling Spence?" She said while she started to poke to Morgan and Emily to wake them up.

Spencer's pov (still) Sunday

After being realased from hospital after few hours Hoth told me that I'm getting few days of 'cause of the ancient before. I get it but like why can't I do at least the paper work?

Never mind maybe a week of isn't that big of deal.

What actually crossed my mind is going to that park so I could see him and ask him for contact. Just if he's gonna be there. Which isn't really sure.

So I automatically woke up at 6am 'cause of being used to everyday. It gets annoying on days of but today I'm glad I have this habit.

I put on some casual outfit. Black pants and white shirt, putting on it stripped sweater in shades of dark brown. 'Cause of the cast putting on the uper part was difficult, but somehow I managed to get it.

Today's decent weather but still I decided to go with sweater to be sure.

To be honest I'm excited more then I thought I'd be. So I'm just hoping it would work out and maybe we could be friends.

As I left my apartment and locked the doors to a hall I locked at the clock on my hand. Half past eight. That's pretty nice time if I was heading to work.

Well actually I'm heading in the same way it will be just little bit shorter walk.

I put my headphones and turn on some playlist I found first. Then I finally walked my way out of the building I live in.

After almost twenty minutes I'm seeing the park in my view ahead before me. Now just go forward till I get to the point where he last two Sundays was.

Looking out for him as I was almost there, when I see the place and him sitting on his spot under a tree inside park.

So far I can only see that he's wearing some dark brown pants and in very similar color he has on some sweater nor jumper. Can't tell from the distance.

Looking in the book he's looking peacefully.

A/N so guys how are you feeling 'bout this chapter? I took my time lol