15.

Kim's POV

With a sigh I rolled over and stare at the ceiling, I couldn't sleep because those two won't stop playing that same loud ass music over and over again with the volume bucked all the way up.

I got up before heading to the bathroom and brush my teeth then wash my face before drying it and leave the bathroom before exiting the room and head to the living room where I saw the two jumping and singing loudly but horribly.

"Can you two shut up" I said irritatedly only to be ignored so I went around and turned the tv off which gain their attention.

"What the hell"

"Go back to sleep ugly"

With an eye roll I push them off the couch and plop myself down with a sigh.

"You two are so annoying" I said and looked at them as they glare at me.

"You did not have to turn our music off"

"You did not have to wake me up"
I said with a shrug as they screwed at me.

"Whatever" they said in unsion.

I said nothing and just laid in the couch staring at the ceiling.

"Also something came for you" lina said while squealing and I turn my head in her direction watching as she ran off to wherever.

She came back with a Bouquet of flowers and a envelope and hand it to me well gave me the flowers and kept the envelope.

With an eye roll I took the card out the flowers and red what was written on the card who was from Ms. Moore.

I grab my envelope and open it only to be met with cash as she said on the letter, da pay is in the envelope and I won't be there when you're back Danielle will.

I roll my eyes and got up before heading to my room to put down the thing and then back to the living room where lina was now glaring at me.

"Bitch you could have at least said thank you" she said and I chuckle before sitting beside her and kiss her cheek only to be push away then she head to the kitchen where melia was.

I chuckle shaking my head before running after her and jumping on her back almost letting us both fall but luckily she caught her balance.

"get off me"

"noh"

"I'll drop you"

"children, children there's no need for a fight" melia said as she put the breakfast on the counter with a smirk.

"I'll let that slide for now only because you made breakfast" I said before jumping off lina's back and ran to get the plate that has the most food.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"I don't want you to leave" my sister said with a pout it was now Monday and I had work which is where I'm supposed to be heading but melia won't let me get through the door.

"You know you're a very confusing child right" I stare down at her adorable self as she stuff her face in my chest, arms around me tightly not wanting to let go.

"I was joking when I said I wanted you to leave" she said with a frown looking up at me with pleading eyes.

"Why you even care aren't lina your sister as you said yourself" I said with a shrug and her frown deepen.

"I was just playing tho" she said still not letting go as I try getting her arms from around me.

"C'mon M I have to go" with a sigh I look down at her as she look up at me, with a huff she let me go and walked away grumbling something under her breath which I couldn't make out but only heard

"Whatever"

I turn to Angelina who was already looking at me while grinning.

"What"

"Nothing nothing" she said as she rocked on her feet.

"You sure?" Asking just to make sure since she had that look on her face and I just knew something was coming.

"Veraaskedmeonadate" she rushed out and I stare at her with an 'are you serious' look.

"Slower idi"

"Vera asked me on a date...." She murmured which sound more like a question.

"Your lying"

"I'm not I swear" and with that a squeal left my mouth as I grab her arm to take her to the living room but was pushed out the apartment.

"No you have work I'll talk to you over the phone" she said with a smile and I roll my eyes.

"Fineeeee...." With a grumble I walked away not saying bye and head to the elevator.

±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±

I enter the tall building with coffee and donuts before heading to the elevator and going all the way up before exiting and head to Ms. Monroe's office first.

With a knock I enter the office to see her on the phone, weirdly she looked calm and happy and was actually smiling but minding my business I cleared my throat and she spun around, now
acknowledging me.

"I'll call you back" and with that said she hanged up.

"Ms. Miller"

"Good morning boss" I grin and watch as she slightly tilt her head looking at me confused and now my grin was replaced with an raised eyebrow.

Slightly shaking my head I took out her coffee and gave it to her "your coffee and would you like a donut?"

"Sure" she said with a thick accent leaving her mouth before taking a sip of her coffee.

I took out one with a napkin and hand it to her with a thanks I said welcome before turning on my heels to walk out but was stopped by a question I found weird of her asking.

"Have you been doing alright Ms. Miller?" With that I slowly turned around shock.

"Uhm yeah-yes, have you been ok boss" I ask and she nod.

"I have" with that said I smiled.

"That's good, I'll go now" with that said I turn and leave her office.

On my way to Sam's office someone bumped into me which caused all the hot coffee to spill all over me and I froze.

"O-oh my god I-I'm sooo sorry I-" the girl rushed out panicking as her eyes watered and she shook.

"No no no it's ok" I said which barely came out because it was strained from the pain I was feeling.

Quickly unbuttoning my shirt I used it to wipe my chest which hurted a lot but as soon as I turned my head that was Sam rushing towards us.

"What the hell happened" she asked as she pull me to her office and sat me down on her desk before opening one of her draw's for wipes.

The same girl started apologizing over and over crying that she didn't mean to but Sam was too busy wiping me up and I was trying to convince her it was ok and I wasn't mad or anything.

"Your chest is red"

"I know I was burned dumb dumb" I said with a smile and she shook her head still wiping my chest.

"We need col-" but before she could finish saying what she was gonna say she was cut off.

"What's going on here?"

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

Rushed I know so there's typos 😔
Promise I'll update again when I can 🧍🏽‍♀️❤ (WC-1243)

-M