Chapter 5. The Invasion Of USJ

Timeskip

Setting

"Talking"

'Thinking'

Narrating

[POV Change]

----------------------------------------------------------

Previously...

When her arm was near me though, I lifted some of the ground and covered my palm in it. I placed my palm on her fist, stopping it. The piece of the ground that was on my palm then spread throughout her arm, leaving my palm. "I know your Acid can't melt through this building. So why not cover you in this building and stop you from using your Acid completely?" I asked her as the rest of her body began to get covered by pieces of the building that I sent her way. Soon enough, she was covered in rocks from neck to toe. I hadn't covered her face in rocks to let her breathe. She was still standing a few inches away from me with her arm aimed at my face, so I raised my hand and stopped it in front of her forehead. My smirk remained on my face as she looked down at me. "We win," I said as I flicked her forehead. She then began to fall backwards, as, with the forehead flick, I manipulated the rocks to make her fall backwards. When she hit the ground, I manipulated the ground under Sato to take him down with me while I headed down the stairs. When we had finally exited the building, the time for them to take the bomb was over, causing me to get rid of the stone holding the Acid girl and allowing Glitters to completely fall through the hole.

----------------------------------------------------------

UA Entrance

[(Y/N) POV] 

It was now the next day, and I had just arrived at the entrance of the school. Like I did in the past two days, I took off my shoes and socks before putting them in my bag after my driver took off. Now that I could sense everything around me, I had become quite mad due to what was happening at the entrance of the school. I was wondering why there was a lot of noise coming from the entrance, but I now knew that there was a bunch of Journalists at the entrance that had made a metallic door shut the gate. I had also sensed a man just standing on the other side of the road and staring at the UA entrance gate in a creepy way, but I didn't think much of it, at the moment. "You damn idiots! For fuck's sake, do you know how annoying you are?" I asked the group of Journalists as I marched towards them. The reason that I was angry was due to them not only making it harder for me and other students to get in but also since they were about to force me to use my Quirk since I didn't go get my Student ID yet. I had apparently made one of them mad, as she had started yelling at me. 

"Who do you think you are?! How high and mighty-" She began to yell, but stopped as I cut her off. "Shush." I interrupted while making a downwards clawing motion with my hand, causing the ground to rumble and the metallic door to start going back into the ground. I knew that the Journalists would try to run in, so I made a wall in front of them all to stop them from going in. I then raised the ground under me in the shape of a pillar, making me the same height as the wall. While doing this, I noticed that the man on the other side of the road was now looking at me in the same creepy way. I then motioned the pillar under me to go towards the wall, causing the ground to rumble again. "Let me in!" The same reporter from earlier yelled at me as I was about to step onto the wall. I then gave a gentle smile while lowering the pillar and offering her my hand. As she reached for my hand, I smirked and gave her the finger before raising the pillar once again. I could once again hear her yelling random curses at me as I stepped onto the wall and jumped off and onto the other side. Afterwards, I passed the school entrance and raised the metallic door to shut the gate, I also lowered the wall and pillar I had made on the outside.