10 | Unprofessional

Christian's POV :

Julian was at home with his tutor while me and Isabelle sat in my car on the way to the campus.

I've yet to wrap my head around the reason she would be crazy enough to walk in such a dangerous area so late at night, just for her phone. I know she takes her work and studies seriously, but risking her safety shouldn't come after her school. It should have come first.

I hate sitting in her classroom. It smells of football jocks who's only life purpose is football. Nothing more. The room also reeks of desperation and sweaty boys.

On top of all those things, the girls in that classroom are too much. Their teacher will be teaching, and they're starring at me. It makes me uncomfortable.

But I have no choice but to deal with it.

I park at the teachers' parking lot and get out of the car. Isabelle stays seated.

I open my door again and she's not looking at me.

"Why aren't you getting out the car?"

"Just walk ahead, I'll come right after." I give her a confused stare but I don't move. I stay standing waiting for her.

"Get out of the car Isabelle." She shook her head and turned away. "Why not?"

"Because I'll get weird looks." She finally confesses.

"And why is that?"

"Because I'll be getting out of my class sponsor's car. I can guarantee everyone will be looking the moment we step out of the parking lot."

"No one will look at us." I promise her.

"Yes because walking with a non university student who's a hot muscular man is nothing special and should be ignored right?" Hot? I didn't know Isabelle thought I was hot. She realize what she had said. She instantly regretted it and faced away.

Although, I didn't miss the pink tint in her cheeks as she turned away.

"Can you please just walk ahead, I'll be in the class soon." I decided in the end it was her choice so I locked the car doors and left her to come whenever she pleased. I knew she wouldn't be able to get out of the car.

My locks are way too hard to figure out. I'd be surprised if she got out in faster than 5 minutes.

A whole 10 minutes later a frown set on her face, Isabelle walked into her class. The moment she saw me, she came right towards me.

"Was locking the car door really necessary. I don't know how anything works in those fancy cars." I held back a baby smirk at her frustration. Her professor walks into class and the students begin pilling into the empty seats.

The sight of those students wiped the anger and she walked off. She doesn't like being seen with me. I don't know why. Maybe it's the stares that everyone gives her, or maybe she just isn't used to the whole 'centre of attention'.

Her stupid teacher begins talking to the students about random things while I zone out completely, on my phone. I was checking emails and answers messages.

To be honest, I don't understand the point of me being here. All I do is sit around while the girls and some boys make ogling eyes at me.

It makes me uncomfortable but there isn't much I can do about it. I sit there for a full 75 minutes while the teacher talks about things I can guarantee have nothing to do with the actual course.

The class ends and I leave the school building. A couple of the students come up to me before I can leave and ask me unnecessary questions. I texted Isabelle that I'd be back to pick her up after school so that she come by and get herself ready for tonight.